“Good Breakfast and Fast”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #97 of 457 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Right beside my hotel and right beside the highway to start back home, I really enjoyed the food, service was friendly and fast, and meal was affordable.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The Bob Evans restaurants have a good breakfast menu but we found the lunch and dinner menu quite limited. Go for breakfast.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I ate here twice during my stay for lunch and for dinner. Food was good and reasonable. I liked the $9.99 pick 3 course meal option. Especially liked ordering all you can eat pancakes with my dinner. First time eating at the restaraunt but won't be my last. Will check them out back home.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I really enjoy making breakfast,but I enjoy eating out for breakfast more. We frquent Bob Evans in more than onne location and we have found that the meals and service is consistent no matter which location you choose.

My favorite choice is Country Fried Steak and Eggs. Thr meal is abundant,hot and fresh. It really takes some effort to finish it all but I always seem to finish. The pricibf is very competative and there is a bakery which provides take home treats

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We eat breakfast at Bob Evans every weekend on 98 N. the crew there is always freindly & regardless of your server you get fabulous service!