“Very close to the Comfort In where we stayed.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #106 of 451 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2014

There isn't anything negative I can say about Olive Garden. My wife is a vegetarian and has multiple choices to pick. Her favorite is Ravioli Portobello that you do not have to be a vegetarian to enjoy. I tried the tilapia that was great. All service personal were friendly and professional.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Worst visit and service ever. The restaurant wasn't really busy and our server was inattentive. The food was disgusting and I the wine I ordered didn't come until AFTER I asked for the check. The salad took so long I told her to forget it. I still tipped anyway, but it was horrie. The waitress was supposed to send the manager over but never did, probably because she was afraid of what I would say. I will NEVER come here again and should I choose to waste any more time with this disgusting experience, I will write Jarden.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

While visiting Lakeland we stopped into this O. G. for an early supper , while it was busy we were greeted and seated without wait. Our server was there in less than a minute for meet greet and drink orders . Our salad and bread sticks were both cold fresh and hot sticks , our orders arrived in about 20 minutes and what a shock everyone got their order at the same time , everything was excellently prepared ,hot ,and very tasty . not only did our server check in with us as we ate so did the other servers in the area to make sure we were happy ! Over all we had a wonderful time at O. G. with family and friends and the food and staff made it even better !

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had a nice lunch here with my family. It was pretty busy for lunch but the service and food was good

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Olive Garden in the past has been a favorite . So a large family group gathered there to celebrate my birthday. The food was good; however, 1 of the salads came without dressing! But, the service was less than stellar.