“Good and busy”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had a nice lunch here with my family. It was pretty busy for lunch but the service and food was good

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Olive Garden in the past has been a favorite . So a large family group gathered there to celebrate my birthday. The food was good; however, 1 of the salads came without dressing! But, the service was less than stellar.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My wife and I were here on a Sunday night. They were not particularly busy. Food is typical Olive Garden-good generous portions. I had the seafood Alfredo which I will never order again. The shrimp and scallops were almost microscopic. The soup,salad,and bread would be a meal unto themselves and do make a terrific lunch. My wife had chicken Parmesan which she said was very good.

Service was rushed considering the lack of customers. We were in and out in 45 minutes. That's not enough time to enjoy a restaurant meal.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food and service. Love this restaurant as it is always clean and comfortable. The service is always very good with good servers

Reviewed August 25, 2013

we love the olive garden for all you can eat salad bread sticks and soup and the price is great for this food we go there alot