“Disappointing!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Carrabbas has always been a fave of our family..not sure what has happened, but the last few visits have been a marked disappointment! Pasta was soggy, with a spoonful of sauce dumped on top. Salmon was served lukewarm, no searing & dry. I had to ask for the tomato basil
topping. The bread was undercooked & doughy. Such a shame...

• Visited May 2014

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Pleased”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Having had a really bad experience at another Carrabba's just a few weeks ago, we were really hesitant when the group of friends that we were meeting decided they wanted to go to Carrabba's. However, we were going for the visit with friends...that was the most important part of our visit.

We were pleasantly surprised to find that this location was much, MUCH better than the one we went to earlier in the month. The restaurant was decorated better and not dark and dingy. The food was 100% better, even though the menu is exactly the same. I guess it really does make a difference to have a kitchen staff and chef who pay attention to flavors and presentation. The service was good, our 2 servers were both attentive. All in all, we were very pleased and the next time we are in the area and our friends suggest this location we won't hesitate to say yes.

Now for the best part....a bracelet that I was wearing somehow became dislodged from my wrist and I didn't notice. The bracelet has a lock on it, so I must have hit it on the corner of the table at just the right spot to unlock it and it fell off. I don't know how I didn't notice it until 45 minutes AFTER we left the restaurant. My honey and I were in the car and had already been on the road for 40 minutes before I began to relax, kick off my shoes and take my jewelry off. I looked down and my bracelet was gone! Before leaving the parking lot, I had been looking for something in our suitcase, so we pulled over and looked in the trunk with no luck. I said that it must have been at the restaurant, but if it had fallen off in the parking lot, I would have heard it hit the ground. I called the restaurant, with a heavy heart, thinking I would never see it again, and couldn't possibly think about how I would explain to my sister who had given me this wonderful gift. I spoke with Jordan, who remembered our party, I told her where I had been sitting, she put me on hold and came back and asked me if it had a lock on it. I said "Yes!" and explained what the rest of it looked like. Oh my goodness! She had my bracelet! I told her we were turning around and would be back in 45 minutes.

When I arrived at the restaurant, the young lady at the hostess stand went and got Jordan for me and I saw her come running out of the kitchen area, with a look of happiness of her face and she had my bracelet in her hand. I thanked her profusely and told her just how special that piece of jewelry was to me and she said she understood. I also gave her a very generous gift in return to reward her for her good deed. She gave me renewed hope that there are still honest people in our world....sadly, someone else might have seen the bracelet and decided to keep it for themselves.

To the restaurant management, keep Jordan and treasure her, she is a great representative of what exceptional customer service should be like and to Jordan, I thank you, more than you can ever possibly imagine.

• Visited May 2014
Tampa, Florida
“"A nice place to celebrate a special occasion."”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Went for a Sunday afternoon birthday lunch. Entrees were delicious, however, we thought they were a little "pricey" for lunch. Our service was okay. We may dine here again, but not in the near future.

Binghamton, New York
“Wonderful”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful. Delicious. For a chain its the best Italian ever and I grew up in a town full of real Italian restaurants and this is as good as they are and they're the best. If you want real fresh Italian food this is the place and the staff was wonderful too

Lakeland, Florida
“O K Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Another Lakeland restaurant with a tired look. Much too dark and too much wood. I think minestrone is supposed to be a bit brothy. What they brought to the table was basically vegetable stew. Thick, no flavor. Our waitress had trouble with a wedge of lemon in a glass of water-asked three times and never did get it.

Portions are generous, flavors good, prices reasonable. The waitress was friendly despite not knowing lemon wedges. I'm sure we will eat here again, but won't be in a rush to get here.

Visited March 2014