“Love the atmosphere!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Stopped here for dinner and ate at the bar. There's something about the decor, and the fact that there is another bar across from you that is open air, I felt like I was at the beach and on vacation the whole time I was there. The salad and bread were excellent. I ordered a steak and fries. The steak was not even warm - that was a disappointment, but the fries were quite hot, and they were almost as good as ones I've had in France. That makes them the best fries I've ever had in the US! This place is a keeper - I think the cold steak problem might have been the usual thing about eating at the bar. The bartenders do not run the food, they rely on the wait staff, who in turn do not consider it a priority. With all the other things Manny's has going in its favor, I'm willing to work with them - at least for a little while.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

A pound and a half Porterhouse. I even, grudgingly, gave the bone to my dog. Service was fast, alcohol was fun, food was good.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We visited Florida for Christmas and New Year and was recommended Manny's by a previous occupier of the villa we had rented. Yes it's busy but the locals eat there and that's always a good sign. The food is amazing; huge portions and very tasty, steaks, ribs and much more besides. The salad was delicious and almost a meal in itself. If you have to wait for a table it's worth it. We went on New Years Eve and the atmosphere was amazing and the staff are very friendly. We went back on the last night of our holiday and was still just as great. If you get a chance to go don't miss it.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This is great local restaurant with tasty steaks at a very affordable price. The salad here is amazing and the yeast rolls are delicious. I almost look forward to the salad more than the steak. The atmosphere is similar to other mid level steakhouses. It has a roadhouse feel to it. The service is timely and friendly. If you're looking for a good meal that won't break the bank then you should definitely give Manny's a chance.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

This place was packed at 7pm on a Wednesday, with a 45 minute wait. I'm disappointed we waited so long to be treated so ridicously. They sat 7 of us in the bar area , in a booth with on person in a bar chair that was almost higher than the table. When we mentioned the poor seating arrangment they threatened us with another additional 20 minute wait.

The food was awesome at another Manny's we went to, this one not so much.

I'm not wasting my time here ever again and probably not at any other Manny's again.

1  Thank Kheir