“Small but good burger”

Burger 21
Ranked #17 of 457 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Very nice burger joint. Hamburgers are very tasty but a bit on the small side. Fries were very good but I believe they were frozen, for the price I expected fresh. Nice outside seating area and the service was excellent. Price we felt was a little out of line for burger joint

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Excellent burger selection, including options for non-beef folks like myself. Great fries -- consider yourself warned -- get a small and split it with someone else, it is plenty!

You order inside, get a number and then grab a seat, either inside or out on the covered patio area. Food is delivered to your table, and when we got our order, it was correct and hot. The server was friendly and helpful, and also checked back with us to make sure everything was O.K., bring more napkins, etc.

I joined their "club" which is free, and get promos including featured burger of the month stuff. It is located at the north end of Lakeside Village, just steps away from the movie theater, so perfect for grabbing a meal before or after a flick.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great place to have a burger or hot dog with a beer, a milk shake, with great fries, excellent service. The choices are excellent and so are the prices. Almost always go there before a movie at the Cobb Theater in Lakeside Village Mall (outdoor). You can sit in or outside. We have never had a bad meal there!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

just one hamburger, sweet potato fries and 2 coke, almost 16 dollar... I'm not in a fancy restaurant, this is fastfood, no gourmet kitchen!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I visit here at least once a week they have great food, reasonable prices and the staff is always friendly... I would def recommend over any other burger places in the the area especially fast food!!!