“Florida Nature at it's BEST!”

Circle B Bar Reserve
Ranked #1 of 53 things to do in Lakeland
Auburndale, Florida, United States
“Florida Nature at it's BEST!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

There is no other place in Florida that will let you see the nature out in the wild the way Circle B Bar Reserve does. It is the best nature walk hike or bicycle ride you could ask for. Best months are Fall through Spring. I was on AA during the middle of the day, high noon I think it was and looked up and there was 3 BOBCATS on my trail with me. I froze and took a few snapshots of course and they turned and went the other way. WHEW! This was in the month of November. But wow! I rate it the best place in FLORIDA!

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
Orlando, Florida
“Hidden Treasure in Lakeland”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I love this place it feels like I am i am away from everything. It is relaxing fun beautiful and best of all free :)

Visited July 2013
Winter Haven, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“See Nature”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

See nature all around as you walk the trails. Remember all animals are wild. Last visit we saw over 20 alligators, 2 wild pigs, a few snakes, eagles, hawks and many other species of birds along with many butterflies. Bring your walking shoes.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Linda S
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nature at its best!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We visited Circle B while on vacation in Florida. We aren't Disney people and were looking for wildlife viewing opportunities as well economical fun! We saw butterflies, turkey, an owl, too many other types of birds to list, turtles, and a few alligators. Part of the trail was closed because of mating/nesting activity of the gators. And with it being so hot, the gators were out in the middle of lake and not very to the shore. We did see a few in the water alongside the trail. A couple we saw there said in February and cooler months there can be 50-100 gators visible. So, we missed these opportunities, but certainly a wonderful nature experience for folks from Missouri!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bensfamily
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Love this place”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Circle B has become a place my family and I love to visit regularly. You never know what your going to see, but you can be sure that you will see some gators out on the lake. Also a Great place a picnic. My children thought it was so cool that we had breakfast there and then went for our morning walk. WE LOVE CIRCLE B!

Visited June 2013