“Remember the days”

Silvermoon Drive-in
Ranked #3 of 16 Fun & Games in Lakeland
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Under ten bucks for two first run movies. My wife and I bring a bottle of champagne, stop at the local hamburger joint, and head out to the drive-in. P.S. bring your lawn chairs and sit out under the stars.

1  Thank Jerald B
"box office"
"worth the trip"
"hot dogs"

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Been here 2 times already and they were both wonderful experiences.
It was with mom the first time when we watched the Conjuring. With the real world surrounding you (tall trees and spacious lot), it was a great place to watch suspense movies. And it didnt disappoint. The box office staff would tell you which radio station frequency to tune in to in order to listen to the movie while the big screen is in front. You have an option to stay close to a listening station where speakers have wiring that can reach your vehicle - this is ideal for vans and trunks, which by the way are encouraged to park at the last 2 rows of the lot in order to aboid blocking the view of small vehicles' patrons who are parked in front.

The movie is back to back, and the two screens are facing opposite each other which allows the viewers to watch without trouble. Adult fee costs $4 for 2 movies and kids go $1 each - where can you go wrong. And if you forgot your snacks, they have conveniece snack shop in the middle of te lot where popcorns, pizza, hotdogs and soda can be both.

Tip: if you're goin on a weekend, come early to choose a good parking spot.

1  Thank Olivia Q
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We come every year when we are on vacation . . . . we have a great time, especially since the nearest drive in near home is over 3 hours away.. the price can't be beat (I think it was $5/person for two first run movies) and they have the little boxes that I remember putting in the window in some rows still in addition to the FM radio option. The bathrooms are better than most drive ins I have been to. It was raining unfortunately but we still watched the movie, We could have gone under the overhang, but I liked where we were and by the time the second movie started the rain had stopped. There are two different screens here, but we usually opt for the G or PG movies for my daughter. The trains were a little obnoxious but oh well.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I thinks its awesome! We actually drive over two hours to see movies at Silvermoon. Its just so cool getting to see movies at one of the few drive in theaters still open. The kids love it, we pack food and pillows and enjoy 2 movies for 4.00!! Sooo Cheap. The picture quality is great. The grounds are clean and well maintained and its just great family fun. Plus the movies run till apx 2am. You cant even find regular theaters that stay open that late anymore!! LOVE IT!!!

1  Thank realmuzicradio