“Good food and service”

Denny's
Ranked #290 of 458 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 16, 2013

i ate here twice this week and the food was yummy yummy. The service was also good but the place looks a bit run down. te door needs painting and the ceiling looks like it has leakes. it would sure do for a remodle soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am not normally a Denny's fan, however, this one I would visit again. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Food tasted surprisingly great! Value was beyond compare. We went on a Saturday night when kids ate free, and I ordered a $4 breakfast which was very good. Even ordered pie as it was buy one get one free. We had a wonderful time and paid a whole $8 including dessert. (plus tip) I would recommend this Denny's to anyone even if you aren't normally a Denny's fan.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Denny's is always great fast & cheap. I had the sampler moz. sticks chix. finger o~rings & 2 sauces my spouse had some slam & iced~ tea & one togo. good & fast service.they were steady.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went for late breakfast on a weekend. We had to wait for a little bit, but we did not mind that. We were seated by our server and promised menus in a minute. 15 minutes later we were still waiting for menus from our very vocal server who was telling everyone what she was "going" to do. 25 minutes after we were sat at the table she finally took our order. We started noticing that others that were seated around us were getting their food and when our server came back she re-took our order "just to check the kitchen" She told us our food was indeed on the way out. We waited an additional 15 minutes and tried to talk to the manager who acted like she didnt care either way. Our waitress then went to the kitchen and very loudly said when is their order going to be ready they are having a fit. I called her over to the table and told her that I had heard her and I didnt appreciate the way we were being treated when they were the ones making the mistakes. The food arrived, but the order was wrong. My husbands eggs were wrong and she wanted to argue with him about what he ordered. All in all the food was good, this was not the fault of the kitchen. It was the front of the house staff and lack of managment. I suggest you go down the road a ways to either IHOP or Reesecliffe Restausrant and do not bother here.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Nothing wrong with Denny's but on the same hand there is really nothing to rave about. We often come here for a late breakfast after church and enjoy the choices.