“A great place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Description: phone: 863 - 647 - 1742
Description: phone: 863 - 647 - 1742
Reviewed May 1, 2014

while traveling thru Lakeland Florida we stopped at Bob Evans for breakfast. We have eaten at several of their places before. This has been the best one so far. Food was excellent and the service as well. Manager visited our table to check on us. It was a good visit all around. We are glad we stopped and plan to return.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Went to Bob Evans the other night. They were not that busy. The food was good, but the service straight out of Dante's Inferno. Waitress couldn't find the crackers, so we got none with our soup. Brought our rolls but not butter. Had to ask twice for honey. Brought my baked potato with no butter or sour cream. Never offered to refill our drinks. She was serving 4 tables but was extremely slow in responding to any request. Tried to take my wife's plate before she was finished with it, which was really strange because she did not remove any other items from the table the entire time. Had to ask twice for a take-home box. The others in this area were experiencing the same thing. One gentleman got his biscuits after he finished his entree. None of the tables in the area were bussed. Very messy. I complained to the manager and got our meals free.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I grew up in Ohio where Bob Evans was founded and have always loved this restaurant. My husband and I ate there one day and it was the worst experiece of any Bob Evans. Our server was more a pain because all he did was complain about his coworkers. Our food was tasteless and after our food was delivered we never saw our server or a manager again. Our server put our check on the table when the meals were delivered. We both needed refills but couldn't get the attention of any one. When the cashier asked us how everything was, we honestly told her and she shrugged her shoulders and said "well, you still have to pay". I would never go back to this location and am really struggling to go back to any Bob Evans location.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Love Bob Evans because you know ahead of time what to expect. We enjoy the breakfasts here on the farm and often are sent two for one coupons via the internet. This then becomes good value.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I never order the coffee here unless I want to polish some boots or take the chrome off a bumper. Other than that I loved the eggs benedict.