Went for dinner on sat night 5/18. My dinner was cross contaminated with shrimp from someone elses during cooking process. I am allergic to shrimp causes me itching and swelling. The waitress was genuinely concerned but the manager was more concerned in pointing out a small window that says allergy zone and that is where I should have gone for food prep. I was advised to make another bowl which i did but was not able to enjoy my dinner as i was itching all over my mouth. I was charged full price for a very bad experience. I did not ask for a comp on my dinner i wanted to see how they would handle it. Our waitress was great but the manager failed big time. This place is expensive at over 30 dollars for two without drinks.