“Regret that haven't gone there before!”
Review of Romeo's Pizzeria

Romeo's Pizzeria
Ranked #54 of 456 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This weekend was our first visit to Romeo's. We live in Lakeland for over 10 years now, on a south side, and the only thing we were so upset that we haven't gone there before, it is truly worth a drive!!! I never write reviews online, but this place truly deserves it! the portions are HUGE, I took more then half home. I had a baked ziti special, and my husband had a veggie pizza, all the ingredients were so fresh, he said that he didn't have such a good pizza since we moved from NY. We finished our dinner with a homemade jam tart, that was deliciously warm with a scoop of ice cream on top- out of this world!!! will highly recommend this place to everyone I know, service is very good, and stuff is very friendly, prices are very very reasonable!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

All my friends were raving about this place, so my Mother and I tried it. It just didn't do anything for me, the food was average, the service was a little off. The atmosphere did nothing for me. Not a fan, haven't been back.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

A friend recommended Romeo's to us after moving to Lakeland from Northeastern PA and we couldnt be happier! Work is just 5 minutes away so a friend and I have gone for lunch a few times and have never been disappointed.
You have to get the Romeo's Salad, it is fantastic and very filling! I also love the stuffed pizza. YUM.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Romeo's gives you great big enormous portions of pasta at really great prices. My pasta dish was less than $15 and I took half of it home. I loved my dish but my mom had something with bacon and ham in it that was to die for. I love this place!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is the best pizza in town, and it is as good as many slices I've had in NYC. You cannot beat the lunch special that includes a slice of pizza and an absolutely wonderful, huge salad. My friends say the split pea soup is really good. Skip all the South Florida Avenue and downtown places and drive here. Great service, too.