“SOOOOOoooooo GOOD!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

A friend recommended Romeo's to us after moving to Lakeland from Northeastern PA and we couldnt be happier! Work is just 5 minutes away so a friend and I have gone for lunch a few times and have never been disappointed.
You have to get the Romeo's Salad, it is fantastic and very filling! I also love the stuffed pizza. YUM.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Romeo's gives you great big enormous portions of pasta at really great prices. My pasta dish was less than $15 and I took half of it home. I loved my dish but my mom had something with bacon and ham in it that was to die for. I love this place!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is the best pizza in town, and it is as good as many slices I've had in NYC. You cannot beat the lunch special that includes a slice of pizza and an absolutely wonderful, huge salad. My friends say the split pea soup is really good. Skip all the South Florida Avenue and downtown places and drive here. Great service, too.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Excellent authentic Italian food. We're originally from RI where we could always great Italian food on Federal Hill. Dinner portions are VERY GENEROUS! We usually take some of our meal home so we have room for one of Manuella's fabulous desserts.
If you just want to grab a sandwich for lunch, the Philly Cheese steak is delicious [and so are all the other sandwiches we have tried] and they come with a large side of french fries or a salad. If you're pressed for time, call ahead and they'll have it ready for you!
Lino and Manuella have created an ideal place to grab a pizza or sandwich or sit down to a truly delectable Italian meal. Service and prices are excellent. When in the Lakeland area, don't miss out on this delicious dining experience!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We enjoyed an amazing meal here! The dinner portions are huge and easily shared between two people. The salad and bread was very good. The service was great even with a large group. Definitely recommend.