“Great service, great food, great time!”
Review of Romeo's Pizzeria

Romeo's Pizzeria
Ranked #52 of 457 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Server was awesome! Food was great, portions were crazy. Staff was super friendly! Totally worth visiting if you want quality food, with great service and value!!!! If you don't go to Olive Garden!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Being from N Y State and from Italian background I don't usually eat at Italian Restaurants, but this was truly a treat for my taste buds. The food was outrageously delicious the texture of the
pasta and the dreamy flavors of the sauce made me feel right at home. The owner and his wife are so friendly and they love to show their appreciation for your visit to their restaurant. The deserts are to die for and they are made from scratch. Just ask my husband who could not pass up the Lemon cream cake as he was walking out the door. He had to return and purchase a piece. This establishment is an authentic Italian restaurant not a chain so you know you get only the best ingredients. The staff as well as the owners are also friendly and make you feel right at home it so difficult to leave. Thank you Romeo's we will be back.

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Great food, great people. I have never had anything I didn't like from here. Some of our favs include: lasagna, rustica pizza, stuffed philly cheese pizza, and haven't tried a cheesecake I didn't like from here. I highly reccomend Romeo's!

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I actually moved out of town and don't get to eat here as often but when I can, I drive the 45 minutes for the best Italian anywhere around! Love everything here!!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We only ate there once. The pizza was good on that visit but when we went back for a second time my wife noticed the cook literally dripping sweat onto the pizza he was making. We did not order anything and will not return.