See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019

Bill is the worst hotel clerk I have ever met in my entire life. He was always rude, had no disregard to how he treated or talked to people, and did not even know how to do his job correctly. I registered for choice rewards and asked him to add my account to the room. He failed to do so, so I dont get any points for almost 3 weeks of staying. Mary Ann however is the best person I have met. Always wonderful and always helpful and pleasant. If it were not for Bill I would come back.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Sloya88
Traveler2167, Owner at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you did not have positive experience with a member of staff. I would have great if you would have discussed with management so they could have resolved your issue. How every we are happy you enjoyed your stay otherwise and hope that you could update your score to reflect you actual stay. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback.

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

front desk attendant Mary Ann is incredible, is there nothing this woman can’t do. She has made our stay at extended hotel not only a pleasure but she made us feel at home. Never have I encountered a person with such a positive work ethic and strong sense of pride for the company she works for. Kudos choice hotels for employing such a gem

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Jgwigo
Traveler2167, Owner at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you felt at home during your extended stay and that you could recognize a member of our team for making you feel at home and welcome. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2019

If you’re looking for a nice place to stay this is it Maryann who works in the front is amazing She welcomed us with a smile, always treated us with respect she made our stay A wonderful one thank you

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Wandy43
Traveler2167, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you had a great stay and our staff made you fell welcome. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Most of the people who stay here have no manners, rude obnoxious, and do drugs. People sit around in their cars and blast music. Not a good place for kids, though I have seen them leaning and playing all over the railing. If you care about a family situation don’t even think about coming here.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Charlene R
Traveler2167, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that experience noise from other guests and that they were outside of their room a lot Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

Overnight trip due to a nearby graduation. Great area. Restaurants, shopping and much more. Room was accessible early which was nice after a long drive. Thanks Bill! Unfortunately room instantly smelled musty and had concernes of cigarette smell so my huband opened the door to let some fresh air in to air out before I coughed my head off. That worked. We also purchased some air fresheners for the time being. Bed was very comfortable had a great nice sleep, clean sheets and room was clean. Kitchen area floor was a bit slippery just had to remember and be careful. Hallways in corridors unfortunately wreaked of urine as we smelled it waiting for elevator. Front desk very nice. Over all ok price and descent stay for an overnight trip.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Traveler2167, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Thank you for your comments from your recent stay. We are happy that you had a comfortable nights sleep with and please accept my apologies if there was and odor in your room. I would also like to apologize if our staff did not get to the trash area outside and there was and odor from that as well. Thank you again for your comments and we do hope that you return and visit our hotel in the future.