“Our Favorite Hotel!! :) :) xoxo”

Baymont Inn & Suites Lakeland
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
Reviewed September 22, 2009

My husband and I have stayed at the Jameson 3 different times, and will never go to another hotel again! We actually had our wedding at the LaQuinta and wanted to celebrate every anniversary and couples getaway there but we recieved unprofessional and rude service. We're so happy that we found the Jameson! I'm southern and I love that I literally feel at home in this hotel. We never hear banging, loud music, screaming, etc. We always feel so relaxed and peaceful there. The Jameson smells lovely, offers a nice breakfast, and has big towels- couldn't ask for more!! xoxo- The Miles

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Lakeland

Reviewed September 14, 2009

I stay at many hotels and I have enjoyed my stay at the Jameson in Lakeland FL the most. I love the friendly personalites at the front desk. They have helped me find places of interest and even returned personal items I left from previous stays. I will always stay at the Jameson Inn while visiting Lakeland.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2009

Every time we've gone they've been more than willing to help, even when we couldn't find our way there. They stayed on the phone and gave point by point directions until we were in the parking lot. So if you're not familiar with the area I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2009

We traveled to Lakeland without reservations, assuming we could get a reasonably priced room. After several shocking quotes, a clerk at La Quinta suggested the Jameson. Having never stayed at one of these inns, my assumption was of a very plain, no-frills, boring place. Not true. The entire facility was very clean, the staff was exceptionally helpful (with Dinner recommendations, try Harry's), and the rooms looked brand new and smelled fresh.
Breakfast was good, but limited. A Cracker Barrel is across the parking lot for more demanding appetites.
Only downside is location. Very close to the interstate (but still very quite in the rooms) and several miles from downtown.
I'd also like to comment on Lakeland itself. It is charming. As the name implies, it surrounds several lakes, with a quaint/eclectic downtown residential and business districts.
We look forward to returning to both the Jameson Inn and Lakeland.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2009

After a stressful journey and with 2 hours driving to do we decided we would stop to eat at a Cracker Barrel and noticed the Jameson Inn. It looked very nice from the outside so we decided to see if they had a room. The receptionist was very welcoming and we assumed from the price it would be a very basic room. It tuned out to be the best 'budget price' hotel we have ever stayed in.
The room was comfortable and quiet even though it was close to the I-4, spotlessly clean and with huge fluffy towels. The included breakfast next morning was very good and included waffles although anyone wanting more only had to walk across the car park to the Cracker Barrel restaurant next door.
It was excellent value and even if we do not stay there again we will be looking for others in the chain.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2009

We stayed for 5 nights at the Jameson -- our first time ever staying at this hotel. We couldn't have asked for a nicer place to stay.

Hotel room was large, with a king size bed and big bathroom. Towels were soft & fluffy, and best of all LARGE in size. We hate skimpy towels. The hotel has an exercise room and pool. It's right near the highway, but peaceful and quiet.

For 5 nights, including taxes and fees, we paid $300 for our stay. Well worth the money. Great value.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed July 5, 2008

I really enjoyed my stay at the Jameson. The check in clerk Ryan was a very nice man who went out of his way to accommodate our group. The rooms were nice. We did not get to have one with a mini fridge or microwave but I did not ask for that ahead of time and those rooms were booked up. We had two nice double beds. I got to see inside one of the suites and WOW! If you have the funds for a suite, get one. It was huge!
The pool was fine and they had pool towels in the fitness room. The fitness room was air conditioned but it was small.
The free breakfast was nice. Waffels, ceral, bagels, biscuts with sausage gravy, juices and coffee. There is an Applebees next door that was open until 2am each night except Sunday. A Cracker Barrel on the other side. Freeway access was close. They had maps at the front desk to get to Ignited Church and the Revival tent. They were very accommodating whenever they could be.
I did not ever hear the neighbors through the wall but you could hear people talking in the hallway pretty clearly.
They gave me a great rate since I stayed 8 nights. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business