“Good dining in downtown Lakeland, FL” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bay Street Bistro

Bay Street Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bay Street Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 444 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American, Italian, French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are located in the old Studebaker building off of E Bay Street in Lakeland, FL.
“Good dining in downtown Lakeland, FL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

A small downtown bistro, Bay Street was a delight. Our regular dinner group enjoyed a Saturday evening dining experience including good food and service. I hope to try it for lunch soon!

Visited March 2014

Lakeland, Florida
“A rare find in central Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Truly one of the best meals to be had in Florida. The Meal was exceptional and the wine list is very extensive. I had the Duck and my wife had the salmon and both of us were extreamly pleased. We will be back often.

• Visited July 2014
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

I went there with a girl friend, the place was not packed around 2 pm. three more tables. Cozy place. The waitress was very attentive. explained carefully the entrees, good knowledge of the menu.
The food was nice presented and great flavors.
We enjoyed it and surely will go back at night with the husbands.

• Visited May 2014
Provo, Utah, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,113 helpful votes
“The Holy Grail of Lakeland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing. The owner and his staff are extremely accommodating. The food is unique, fresh and flavorful. The wine list is way above average for the area as well.

A group of is went 2 nights in a row because the food and atmosphere were so perfect.

I had duck the first night and a filet the second evening. Both were impeccably prepared...but! Even better? Don't miss out on the meat loaf! I think we ended up ordering 2-3 of the meatloaf plates as an appetizer. It's the best meatloaf this world has to offer!

Check it out. I promise you won't be disappointed! Look forward to returning again next week :)

7 Thank Ammon C
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I was out shopping alone and decided to have lunch before going home. It was raining fairly hard and I wasn't sure what time they stopped serving lunch. I was sparked across the street from the restaurant and called. The assured me that I was good. (2pm) and offered to get me with an umbrella. I was so pleased with the wonderful menu and service. I ordered the special of salmon and what a treat. Cooked perfectly. The vegetables were also wonderful. The waitress never hurried me as I was the last patron before they closed. I definitely will go back... Thanks again

Visited May 2014