“It's a chain. ”

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #68 of 458 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Another major corporate chain restaurant in our city with no listing on your site.
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

If you've been to one you've been to them all. Our one experience here wasn't memorable. The waitress was more interested in her large table compiled two our 2 (date night) I wouldn't go here again just because of that.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Very good food! Great prices. Every time I get my bill I feel like they have made a mistake lol. High quality food with great service every time. Atmosphere is also very relaxing.....you feel like your not in a chain.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent food but bit pricey. The service and food are both very good. Wine a bit too expensive but good selection.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Went here for sunday brunch and had a buy one get one free coupon so we tried two of the eggs benedict . They were served with fruit or cheesy potatoes. It was all yummy and with my coupon a Great price. The staff is very friendly and service was Good. My first time to a bone fish grill but i hope to return soon.

1  Thank kmorris677
Reviewed September 26, 2013

9/25/2013 we went at 5 pm for drinks and our weekly Wednesday Bang Bang Shrimp. When our credit card was being run to check us out, the hostess at the hostess stand and stared directly to us and said something to a male, who apparently was the restaurant manager, who proceeded directly to ME at the kidney shaped table -- not to my husband -- and asked do you need anything or were we ready to check out! I said we were in the process of checking out. The manager said he could do that and my husband said no, we needed to speak to the server.

We felt extremely rushed out by this store manager as though hostess and management conspired to expel us in order to turn our table for profit. We arrived at 5 PM, had two drinks each and a Bang Bang Shrimp, as is our weekly custom, and left before 6:30. I do not think we extended our welcome. Five stars based on food and service. However, food orders from Bang Bang Shrimp, including entrees, are brought SO extraordinarily quickly so 1-2 stars on overly super fast delivery of food primarily to turn the tables/seats which allows little time for patrons to relax and enjoy a night out -- and reduces Bonefish to a sophisticated fast food restaurant. We come to Bonefish to be valued not devalued. We will bring up this matter next Wednesday.

1  Thank MaryEllenSelf