“Fun atmosphere!”

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #36 of 446 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Another major corporate chain restaurant in our city with no listing on your site.
Lakeland, Florida, United States
“Fun atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I had low expectations since this is a chain restaurant, but I was pleasantly surprised. We had to wait about 45 minutes for a table but the bar area is quite nice and the cocktails were good. I would recommend the jumbo sea scallops and shrimp! The server was very attentive and knowledgable about the menu.

Lakeland, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Excellent service and food. Love this place. Best steak I have ever had! They do not take reservations however they do have call ahead seating.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tina B
Lakeland, Florida
“An excellent dinner”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband took me to the Bonefish for my birthday. The food and service was very very good. We had the bang bang shrimp as an appetizer. He had the tilapia and I have the Lily's Chicken. Everything was cooked to perfection and the flavors were amazing.
We went on a Thursday night so it wasn't very busy. The server recommened a martini that I enjoyed a lot. The service was attentive but not intrusive.
It was an excellent meal on my birthday, would highly recommend.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Melissa P
Lithia, Florida
“I have to agree with everyone else, it's a great place to eat!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is the second Bonefish Grill we have visited. It was just as wonderful as the Bonefish in Brandon, Fl. so I assume they are all wonderful. Service is good however, it was extremely crowded so it could have been a little faster. This time we went for the expensive meals and they were superb. I mean really great! I will go back on hopefully a slower evening.

Zurich, Switzerland
“Best Seafood Restaurant in Lakeland”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We go there every year while on holiday. When you go for a visit, make sure to try the bang-bang shrimp as a starter - they're truly awesome - spicy and delicious. Ahi Thuna is also very good as a starter (served with wasabi and ginger). I also like the gulf grouper and atlantic salmon. If you like meat, then try the filet mignon (yes, even a seafood restaurant can cook meat :) ) The waiters are very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is beautiful. Perhaps you have to wait some minutes before getting a table, as the restaurant is quite crowded. Bigger parties should make a reservation first. I can definitively recommend this restaurant to you. Absolutely worth a visit!