“The best crab/shrimp burger ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grillsmith

Grillsmith
Ranked #5 of 444 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best crab/shrimp burger ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

There was nothing to dislike. Four of us ate and four of us left very satisfied and looking forward to our next visit.

Visited June 2014

Winter Haven, Florida
“I've had better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

I visit GrillSmith a short time ago with some friends. We had a late lunch, food was ok, but for the price we pay compared to other restaurants I've been, it was a little to much! I've been in expensive and cheap restaurants and GrillSmith food was less impressive than one of those cheap, but genuine restaurants I've been.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Lake Wales, Florida
“Consistently Good food & Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

A Tuesday evening with heavy rains covering Lakeland and the place was hopping. Thought that most places would be dead , but Grill Smith was having a good night! All four of us enjoyed the food and our waitress was very attentive ! When my meal was delivered the server wanted me to cut the steak to insure that it was cooked correctly .

Visited June 2014
Winter Haven, Florida
“Grill Smith = great service. Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Had my dinner yesterday with mom at Grill Smith for the first time. First impression: great service with immediate attention from receptionist & server, Tim, who smile all the time.
I ordered their house salad with raspberry vinaigrette, grilled salmon & sirloin with stramed broccoli, & chocolate decadence for dessert. Oh my, they are all delicious. Well done on the grill as according to my specific order.
Mom's order of baby back ribs with smashed cauliflower seems very good too - from the way she eats it!
The ambiance is alright, a little dark than common, soft noise- it was just past 5pm. Parking space is numerous around Lakeside Village, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I would recommend you try Grill Smith if you're near or in Lakeland, FL.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Olivia Q
Norfolk--uk
“GrillSmith Restaurant--Lakeland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a very popular restaurant so plan a quiet time. Very handily placed for shopping/movies etc. The service is very good & the food was reasonably priced and to a high standard. Overall a very nice restaurant.

• Visited May 2014