“Outdoor Eating couldn't be better”
Review of Grillsmith

Grillsmith
Ranked #5 of 453 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Enjoy eating at grill smith. Especially, outdoors. My dog & I eat there frequently,as they are pet friendly on the outside veranda! Love their salads & salmon dinner! The breadsticks & flatbread they bring out is great!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have grown accustomed to excellence service and incredible food at Grill Smith. We look forward to Friday night so we can enjoy a great meal for a great price with great service.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is an excellent restaurant and has become the place I take all of my visitors from up North
when they come to Lakeland. My sister insists on going here each time she visits; the most
recent dinner was for a family reunion with a cousin I had not seen in over 50 years and her son!
I can be sure of a nice atmosphere and an very good meal. The food is American, with a
Cuban/Spanish flare and I am addicted to their Steak Chimmichuri ( even though I may not be
spelling it right!). The prices are reasonable but not cheap and the portion size is good. The
decor is very nice, with privacy booths and a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Service is very
good. It has indoor and outdoor seating. It also has a nice location in Lakeside Village, an open
air collection of stores, food places, boutiques and movie theaters, designed to make you
feel like you are wandering around an old fashioned Town Center, which makes for a nice after
dinner stroll. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank macavity20
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The family stopped here before going to the theater across the street. In my opinion probably the best place to eat in Lakeland. I ordered the ribs and they fall off the bone. The atmosphere is very good and not so loud a conversation cannot be had. Service was quick and friendly,food presentation was excellent. Our compliments to the chef.

1  Thank Jack S
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed the chicken and the filet mignon mixed plate; very tender, juicy and succulent. The sweet potato fries were delicious & would have been excellent if they was more meat: con- shoe string fries have no sustenance. Key lime pie was good** too much tart but scoop of whip cream & graham foundation balanced it well. Reasonable prices too.