“GREAT LOCATION”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This restaurant is located in a village style shopping complex including many restaurants and a huge movie theatre. We enjoyed our evening meal in this elegant place that also has a great outdoor seating area. The staff and the food were both very good.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I just happened upon this restaurant while wondering the shopping center where it is located. This was adjacent to my hotel. I was very pleasantly surprised with the whole experience.
I was travelling on my own and am usually not very comfortable eating out. This restaurant made me feel very comfortable about being on my own.
The feel of the restaurant is very upscale, but the prices are very reasonable.
I had a 6 oz filet with two sides, bread was included. The steak was perfectly cooked and my mixed veggies and au gratin potatoes were yummy. I also had two craft beers (they have a large selection and the wait staff is knowledgeable about them). My base bill was less than $25. In a lot of other places this meal would have been a good bit more.
I highly recommend for business travelers or couples.
I don't typically give anywhere an "excellent" rating, but I can't find anything to complain about here.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

A good place to enjoy a good meal and drinks after a long day. The steaks are good and a nice selection of beer are available at his location. Walking distance to the Hampton Inn, movies and shopping. very convenient

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Great food, very good craft beer selection and great service. If we're staying in town to eat (not going to Orlando or Tampa) we typically eat here.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Loved this restuarant. The staff where friendly and the food was yummy. The Thai shrimp appetizer was so yummy. I would say go if you have a chance.