“Great service and food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Great service at the bar. Food is great. Favorites are Gorgonzola Steak Wedge Salad and Filet Mignon.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

This is a good solid restaurant, warm inviting atmosphere, nice selection and a great bar. The manager is always on the floor making sure things go well. Nice outdoor patio, just don't sit out after dark or beware of mosquitos! Nice alternative to the chains

Reviewed August 28, 2011

I have visited this Grillsmith at least three times in the past 4 months. On one occassion I thought the food and service were great. The spinach artichoke dip was creamy and tasy. The server was prompt. But, a month or so later the server was forgetful and the entire meal was just sort of average. And then in August the server was lackluster, steak overdone and the spinach and artichoke dip was runny. So, overall I would say that they have inconsistent standards.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

A little pricy but worth every penny cause I have never gotten anything that i didn't like. Their complementary bread basket ROCKS. I could eat that all night. Their service is outstanding. I have been here on a romantic date, business meeting, night out with friends and it was appropriate for all occasions. It is conveniently located next to the movie theater and you can buy discounted tickets from them with a purchase of a meal. I recommend their chicken marsala and any of their steaks. But don't leave without getting the jalapeno mac and cheese.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

After a long day on the road, we walked to GrillSmith from our hotel. Wait staff were well trained. Upon noticing that our assigned waiter was missing-in-action, Anthony jumped in and took over. We happened in on a Wednesday when Happy Hour is until 9PM. We enjoyed Anchor Steam drafts with our meal. We started with the fried calamari. It arrived warm, though it could have been hotter. The portion was good sized; it was crispy, though a bit salty. The crispy fish tacos were tasty. I enjoyed jalapeño mac and cheese and baby bok choy as sides. The margherita flatbread was ok, not as good as the other items. Over all, we enjoyed our meal. The servers were friendly and prompt. A manager or chef stopped by each table to see if everything was OK – a nice touch. I recommend GrillSmith, especially at happy hour.