“Delicious Thai Food”

Spice Thai
Ranked #32 of 453 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 17, 2014

My wife and I regularly visit Spice Thai for dinner. It has good Pad Thai. We both agree that their chicken is the best meat. I've had their duck before and found it to be excellent. Their specialty is the crab rangoon. It is by far the best we've ever had! The ambiance is great as well which is perfect for date nights. The service is always great. We highly recommend Spice Thai!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I'm Thai and grew up in Thailand so I know Thai food. I have to say if they open the restaurant in Thailand they would never get return customers. The food was awful even my American husband hates their pad-thai. I live in Lakeland and I travel to Largo for great Thai food. By the way, there is A LOT of MSG in their food. I can feel it on my tongue.

1  Thank Odunn S
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

My family and in-laws love Thai food...I'm not a Thai fan... Yet anyway. However I love sushi so this place was perfect for our lunch situation. In fact I was in a similar situation when I found this place for the first time years ago. During our visit The sushi was average as always. My wife had sushi and Thai dish and loved it. But my lunch was "ok". The price seemed fair in my situation....stuck between Thai foodies and a growling gut.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

took forever to get my order
did not get a water refill
food is okay nothing to write home about
service is just bad they are very understaff

1  Thank firstdun
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Two sushi rolls for $8.95 with soup and a small egg roll! My husband had the green curry with pork and the same soup and egg roll. He said it was very tasty. Egg roll is crispy with good flavor and not greasy! We arrived just before noon and were immediately seated. Restaurant got very busy. Our server was a bit slow in asking if we needed a box for leftovers. You pay @ the register, not the table. Beer and sake available.