“It's not your cookie cutter franchise sports bar!”

Winners Circle Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #125 of 445 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“It's not your cookie cutter franchise sports bar!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a place to have two things, a cold beer and a great burger. We certainly found it at Winners Circle Sports Bar & Grill. We started with the appetizer of fried pickles served with a mayo style dip with just enough horse radish to open your sinuses. They were great! I chose the EZ Burger, which was topped with an egg, cheese, onion and pickles. "Delicious". My wife had the Jalapeño Burger which was also cooked to perfection and had her savoring the spicy bites. As always, too much for her, so she has lunch tomorrow. We will be back! It's our kind of place.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank smeadman

Lakeland, Florida
“Owner is a violent hothead!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was there and the owner tried to fight one of the other customers because he disagreed with his view on a football team. He charged the guy boasting he was the owner and he would kick his butt and get away with it. Of course the other bar guys jumped in and threw the guy out, who was clearly not wanting to get into anything over a friendly conversation that took a bad turn. Poor guy was backing down the whole time and the owner was acting like a high school kid, pathetic. Will never ever go back there!

Visited December 2013
7 Thank HarleyFXE
Orange Park, Florida
“Amazing wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

The wings are the bomb. Won't order wings anywhere else. Don't believe me go try it for yourself. Great atmosphere friendly people.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jesus C
Lakeland, Florida, United States
“Great local place with great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I enjoy going to Winners. It may be to go see a local band or to have fun with some friends doing the trivia, or just to go and hang out with good people and have a drink and something to eat. The staff and the crowd this place brings in are just some of the greatest people to be around.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank bigu76
Greenville, NC
“The best wish ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had dinner here with my family and as always we always enjoy the wings, but then again I always order more than I can eat. We live in North Carolina and come down maybe once a year and we always have to stop by Winners Circle before we leave. Love Lynette she is a wonderful bartender and a great servers. Will be back again:)

• Visited August 2013