“Joker marchant stadium”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Joker marchant stadium”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is the oldest farm team stadium in Florida. Lakeland people feel Detroit is their team and that's really great. It's got great community feel. Food is wonderful with great variety. You can get seats right near the players and they talk to the kids and give them foul balls. My only drawback in the first row of seats in the 105-110 sections are not built for big people. One guy in front of me couldnt even fit in his seat. Stay away from row a if you are a big person

Visited March 2014

Commerce Township, Michigan
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Tiger Spring Training”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This stadium is so much fun. You feel like you're right on top of the game. Every year they sell strawberry shortcake. It's very good.

Visited March 2014
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun time at the ballpark”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife and I have enjoyed several ball games at Joker Marchant Stadium. Our granddaughter got you yell "Play Ball" on the field at the beginning of a game. Our grandson ran the resin bag out to the mound before the game. Great family fun. Great prices. Good variety of food.

Visited September 2013
Billericay, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Thank you So much”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Was on a visit to Florida with three generations of my family (youngest 12 oldest 69) from London uk.
I love baseball and have been to quite a few games while on buisness in the USA.
We were greeted when we arrived with the standard "where you guys from"
When the staff found out we were English and most of us were baseball virgins the welcome was outstandind. We even ended being interviewed at the bottom of the 5th.
My family now love baseball.
Food was great too.

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Not a Tigers Fan”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

But I still like the stadium and the kid and I go see games. they also host a very nice Fireworks display each year for the fourth of July and New years.

Visited July 2013