“A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Had family visiting from Ontario and they wanted to experience a buffet restaurant so we choose the newly renovated Golden Corral on South Florida and not the one at 4705 US 98 North in Lakeland, FL. Our wait staff member was Kayrn who treated us like we were the only ones in the place. What a delightful person. Every restaurant needs a Kayrn. We all found the choice of food items offered to be wide and everything was at the right temperatures. There was great steak cooked to your choice and deserts aplenty.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I always get talked into going here and I just can't do the breakfast anymore. Nothing I can hardly eat but the coffee is good. I prefer to go for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Food was Eh ... Selection and variety was Eh certainly not worth the price they charge! For the amount of money my 12 year old and I spent on breakfast ( $20 ) we could have eaten at a REAL restaurant!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I've visited this Golden Corral several times with my family and service is always great, servers are friendly attentive and when you mention a special occasion, they announce your name on the overhead speaker, makes you feel special. Great variety of food, kids love the cotton candy and chocolate waterfall. The bathrooms are rather small, they could improve on that and would be nice to offer coupons during visits on in the papers to encourage more visits, cheapest time to go is M-F before 2PM for special pricing.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Some many options.... great place to take familys since there is something for everyone.... even lots of options for young children..... can't wait to visit again