“Good Father's Day brunch”
Review of Frescos

Frescos
Ranked #45 of 458 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Local. Unique. Refreshing. Downtown Lakeland's original Gastropub & Craft Cocktail Bar serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. Live music on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. The Perfect Mix!
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Walked up to Fresco's for brunch after church with our grand kids. Four adults and two kids, 4 and 2. Fresco's is kid friendly. Nice combo playing quietly in the corner. Good food and good service. I had a build your own omelet and it was excellent. All of us were very pleased with the meal. Nice to have a place like this in downtown Lakeland. Highly recommended.

1  Thank whcowley

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Wow. We don't get too many places like this is the area. The 2 man band playing gently in the corner. The warm but cozy atmosphere, and, oh yeah, the fresh, high quality food. Seating is limited indoor and outdoor. If you're able to fit it in, grab some sweet dreaminess from their bakery area. You won't need to eat again that day.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Have gotten to go from here a couple of times. They have a great variety for both breakfast and lunch. They have recently expanded and I love the new space they have. After looking over the menu I decided this is a great place to bring the family on the weekend because they have a lot of choices for the kids. So much variety in their baked goods as well. The value was very good as well. Couldnt finish the amount of food they gave us.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Small shop, but very good desserts. Cozy atmosphere, would recommend to anyone, has a great down town Lakeland location.

1  Thank straw71
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Frescos Bakery and Bistro in downtown Lakeland
This was our first visit to the Frescos Bakery and Bistro (visited 05/04/13). We went on a Saturday because we felt we would miss much of the weekday work lunch crowd (and did). Our waitress arrived quickly and after handing us a menu, asked if we wanted water which they bring in a quart size refrigerated bottle and leave on the table. (Nice idea.)

After looking over the menu and I decided to try the Reuben and my wife opted for a South West Salad. I upgraded my side to a bowl of ‘mac and cheese’ since I had seen someone with it as we arrived. The Ruben and Salad were good; however, the bowl of mac and cheese did not have the ‘baked on’ layer of cheese I saw on the one that came as an entrée. I’d say it was OK; but nothing to get excited about.

Since this is also a ‘bakery’, we had to try one of their desserts. They have a very good selection and were told they change frequently. We opted for a Seven Layer Magic Square (warmed) which was delicious (and enough to share). All in all I’d say the prices are reasonable and the staff attentive.

They have a very through web site (with prices) so check it out if you want to know more.