“Popular Gathering Place for Locals”
Review of Britt's Cafe

Britt's Cafe
Ranked #59 of 470 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Classic American Cuisine with a Bistro Flair! Plenty of classic Fresh Egg breakfast options to choose from, cooked fresh to order. Nothing fancy, just quaint and cozy little Mom&Pop corner cafe. Great Cubans & Black Beans and Rice, Big Homemade Tastin' Burgers made with fresh 80/20 Ground Chuck grilled to order (starting at less than $5, Loaded Wraps, Giant Gourmet Salads, unique recipes and specials, made from scratch soups daily, open late on Fridays for the All You Can Eat Fish Fry. We love you and it shows in the little things we do. Britt's Café started out in 1997 with a focus on standing out as a place where you could get a great tasting, freshly cooked meal at a fair price. We offer a quaint, cozy atmosphere with friendly southern hospitality. We're constantly searching for new and delicious recipes that will tantalize your taste buds and keep you wanting more. We feel that having focus and passion help us to provide our customers the best breakfast and lunch dining experience possible. We hope you share our passion.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Everyone seems very happy eating here. We've been coming here for years and never had a bad meal yet. The place is clean and cute and the service is great. It's a local place so you always feel at home. Remember to bring cash, they don't take credit cards. This place is definitely worth the trip. Don't go to Lakeland without trying this little cafe while you're here!

1  Thank Mary Jo S
CARLA S, Owner at Britt's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2016

So sweet of you! Well it's been awhile since this review was written! Thanks for taking time to give praise! You are so kind! I think you're right, you do feel like you're at home at Britt's! I guess that's because we love you! I hope that you feel the love always! Looking forward to your return. God Bless and don't forget to say "Hey" when you stop by! Carla

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I get takeouts on Friday night.Large portion of Fried fish, coleslaw, pototoes. Since it is all you can eat they really fill the takeout plate. Also a good place for Breakfast and burger for lunch. Friendy staff and comfort food at its best.

1  Thank barbiegator

Thanks for your sweet review! We appreciate you and hope you know how much it means to us that you took the time to encourage us and tell others about your enjoyable experience. Always refreshing! We look forward to seeing you again real soon! God Bless and don't forget to say "Hey" when you stop by! Carla

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Small, hole in the wall type place where the locals love to eat. The service is average, the food, very good, and their namesake burger, the Britt's Burger, is outstanding. Breakfast is also great, but because the place is small it can be tough to wait if you're hungry.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Staying in the area for a couple of days I ask SIRI where to go for breakfast. Siri finds me 15 breakfast restaurants in the area, I cull the fast food places and choose Britt's Cafe.

I am so glad I did. It was busy and bustling, but that added to the experience. The breakfast was outstanding - as a photographer, when I have planned a day of shooting I need a breakfast that will take me through to dinner. I am probably in a remote location where lunch is out of the question - and stopping in unthinkable.

It was SOOO Good I went striaght back there the next morning, before Ieft the area.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love this restaurant. They have great food in a cozy atmosphere. They have 10 tables inside and a couple outside. Every time we go, they are busy. And on Friday nights, they have a great all you can eat fish fry. We've never had anything bad and are going there tonight for the fish fry.