Just returned from two nights at the Baymont Inn in Lakeland, Florida. The room was clean and comfortable so it was indeed more than I expected for the price. However, if you're traveling with a pet be aware of the inn's pet restrictions (which are not posted on the inn's website or stated at the time of check-in).
I have stayed at several pet-friendly hotels where you can leave your pet unaccompanied while you have breakfast and in some cases while you go to the Disney parks. At this Baymont Inn in Lakeland, FL, you cannot leave your pet unattended in the room (not even while you have your continental breakfast in the dining area). You cannot bring your pet into the dining room where breakfast is served due to sanitation reasons, which I understand. Therefore if you travel alone and own a pet you may not be able to enjoy this inn's breakfast if you don't have a pet-sitter. My only complaint is that I wasn't informed of this policy when I checked into the Baymont Inn and the website does not make mention of this either. Apart from this issue, this Baymont Inn was clean, comfortable, and a nice place to stay while in the Lakeland area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Lakeland East is located between Orlando and Tampa, and surrounded by beauty with abundant lakes and exciting activities. USA Speedway is only three miles and we are only five miles from the Frank Lloyd Wright Museum. Walk to a variety of great eateries and shop at ...see morenearby Lakeland Square Mall. In only a short drive, reach Walt Disney World, SeaWorld Orlando, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, and Islands of Adventure. Cypress Gardens is just 15 miles. Enjoy a world of conveniences at the La Quinta Inn Lakeland East, like free high speed Internet access, complimentary newspapers as well as guest laundry facilities and fax/copy services which are available at the front desk. All rooms have secure interior corridor entrances and feature free high-speed Internet access. Our friendly staff sets up a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM every morning in the lobby along with your copy of USA Today. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 15 guests. Take a swim in our relaxing outdoor pool. We are eight miles northeast of downtown, with easy access to I-4, just a mile from Lakeland Regional Medical Center. Join us for Detroit Tigers spring training at Marchant Stadium just 3 miles from the hotel. You may also take in a show at the Lakeland Center while visiting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East Hotel Lakeland
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Lakeland East
- Lakeland La Quinta
- La Quinta Lakeland