My wife and I stayed at this La Quinta East, Lakeland, Fl. after booking it over hotels.com. First of all, we are not ones to complain and usually take everything in stride, But this hotel lacks.....plenty. When we arrived, we were not greeted by anyone, because no one was at the desk and we stood there over 5 minutes to be checked in. When the person did arrive, they were not pleasent and oh so so sloppy. There were all kinds of people seated and standing in the lobby using foul language and talking dirty. The other people using foul language were standing JUST OUTSIDE the front door smoking. This went on the entire stay. Apparently, some trucking company uses this hotel to house and transport its people to wherever they need to go. The floors were filthy and the lobby was cluttered. The room was average but the bathroom floor was crumbling around the toilet. We left our card on the pillow to have the linen changed daily and when we returned, the same linen was always on the bed. Blankets were left rolled up on the tv stand and there were plastic bottles from the previous stay still laying around the bed when we arrived. I tried several times to call the front desk, but no one ever ansewered. I went to the front desk to complain and the sloppy clerk told me that she could go up and change the bedding "sometime afterwhile" but did not know when. Things never improved and we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Lakeland East is located between Orlando and Tampa, and surrounded by beauty with abundant lakes and exciting activities. USA Speedway is only three miles and we are only five miles from the Frank Lloyd Wright Museum. Walk to a variety of great eateries and shop at ...see morenearby Lakeland Square Mall. In only a short drive, reach Walt Disney World, SeaWorld Orlando, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, and Islands of Adventure. Cypress Gardens is just 15 miles. Enjoy a world of conveniences at the La Quinta Inn Lakeland East, like free high speed Internet access, complimentary newspapers as well as guest laundry facilities and fax/copy services which are available at the front desk. All rooms have secure interior corridor entrances and feature free high-speed Internet access. Our friendly staff sets up a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM every morning in the lobby along with your copy of USA Today. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 15 guests. Take a swim in our relaxing outdoor pool. We are eight miles northeast of downtown, with easy access to I-4, just a mile from Lakeland Regional Medical Center. Join us for Detroit Tigers spring training at Marchant Stadium just 3 miles from the hotel. You may also take in a show at the Lakeland Center while visiting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East Hotel Lakeland
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Lakeland East
- Lakeland La Quinta
- La Quinta Lakeland