We were staying with my daughter's softball team for a state tournament. The day before we were set to arrive there was a hold placed for the 2 rooms I reserved on my card. One of which I would ultimately not be paying for. Ok, but I haven't had this issue at any of the Disney hotels or Omni. I did use a debit card which they claimed was the reason for the holds. Long story short, they held a total of $551.90 for a $281.54 stay. Unacceptable. Other shortfalls include, pool area is ridulously small and closes at dusk. Soda machines were out of soda on Saturday night. The continental breakfast was iffy-egg patties were brought out cold. The only problem with the room was the water temp-cold showers. The person I spoke with concerning the charges "Sheila" was rude to say the least. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Brand New Hotel! We are conveniently located in Lakeland off I-4 at exit 33 between Tampa and Orlando, offering easy access to all that Florida has to offer. Beautifully appointed rooms are equipped with large 37" flat screen LCD televisions, microwaves, refrigerators and free high speed Internet access through out the hotel. Enjoy our Fitness Room and Business Center; Experience our state-of-the-art meeting rooms and an amazing indoor/outdoor heated pool. Free Full Hot Deluxe Breakfast daily! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Lakeland North i-4
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North i-4 Hotel Lakeland
- Country Inn Lakeland