“Would have been better if we were closer to our group”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
GreenLeadersSilver level
ocala, florida
“Would have been better if we were closer to our group”
Reviewed February 15, 2010

We were disappointed that we were not given a room on the same floor as our group, our reservation was made quite some time ago and I advised that we were with the Ford group......they were on the 4th floor, we were on the 2nd floor. Everything else was very good, my husband said that was the best night's sleep he had in a while, the mattresses were so comfortable.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, February 19, 2010
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are so sorry that you were not closer to your team. We tried to get all of you as close together as possible, but with the number of rooms your group occupied we did have to place a few of the rooms on other floors. I apologize if this caused any inconvenience.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites Lakeland we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Oklahoma City, OK
Reviewed February 5, 2010

We were there due to a death in the family. The hotel staff could not have been more helpful and kind. The rooms were quiet, and service was excellent.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, February 10, 2010
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We were happy to be of assistance to you during your time of need.

Lakeland, fl
Reviewed January 16, 2010

My husband and I live in Lakeland but we wanted to spend our anniversary in a different setting. All we wanted was a hotel with a jacuzzi tub. The Country Inn and Suites has one....it was the king jacuzzi suite!! So Gorgeous....So Luxerious! I loved the room and the price. The service was great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, January 28, 2010
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed our luxurious Jacuzzi Suite!

florida
Reviewed January 14, 2010

The room was very spacious, well kept and organized the furniture, because of the cold I didn`t get a chance to fill the pool, I will next time, other than the one waffle plate the breakfast was great, the location and size of room I like the most.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, January 16, 2010
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our spacious rooms!

PR
Reviewed January 1, 2010

We appreciated the service and that the hotel staff (especially Sheila) was always aware that we were OK during our stay. The facilities were goog and in excellent conditions, but what really was amazing was the staff.

• Stayed December 2009
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, January 3, 2010
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are so glad that our staff was so helpful during your stay.

Jax FL
Reviewed January 1, 2010

Our family which included my husband, one child age 6, one child age 8, and myself stayed at this Country Inn in Lakeland FL on New Years Eve. The hotel is like brand new, the hallways even smell like new carpet. We stayed in a suite and it included a seperate bedroom with a large flat screen TV for us and our children slept on the pull out couch in the front room with a large flat screen TV for them. The room was very clean and decorated in neutral colors. The room also included a refrig. and microwave. The hotel also had a heated pool which was the favorite of the children. The pool area was very clean and well stocked with clean towels. The other plus of this hotel was the great continental breakfast which included eggs, sausage, and waffles as well as all the other normal continental breakfast items of cereal, juice, coffee, fruit, and plenty of bread items. Also there was not any noise such as vehicle noise from outside or hallway noise from other guests - it was very quiet. Lots of fun and the reasonable price made this hotel experience great. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are glad to hear that your children enjoyed the pool, and that your family had so much fun during your stay.

Minnesota
Reviewed December 24, 2009

My Family and I had a very pleasant stay here. The hotel was beautiful and very clean, and the staff was excellent. The kids enjoyed really enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was great as well. We will def stay again at this location on the next family vacation.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Lafl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, December 25, 2009
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are so glad that your family enjoyed the pool and breakfast so much!