“Excellent Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Stayed at this facility on Nov 1-3, 2013. The staff was outstanding to include Monique Desmore General Manager, Grecia/front desk, and Chasidy Tiller that worked the breakfast bar.

They suggested places to eat upon our inquiry and even printed out their suggestions. A wonderful staff there!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Patricia S
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Patricia S,

We thank you so much for recognizing our excellent staff and service culture! This means so much to us! It was a pleasure having you here and we do hope you come back to see us the next time you are in the area.

Monique D.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Came to Lakeland to visit a friend in hospital. The hospital and down town was easy to get to from hotel, The hotel was clean and quite, away from road noise. The staff was very polite and helpful. The breakfast was good. Will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jenny3052013
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Jenny3052013,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our quiet hotel and polite staff. Our location and free full hot deluxe breakfast makes it easier when you are traveling away from home. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Lakeland!
Cat Island
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Me & my assistant had a early morning class, I read the views from you all before booking hotel. So I made the reservations, I had a problem to come up while I were there at the Holiday Inn this weekend past. But Management quickly jump in and resolved the issue quickly. Not only that call me first thing Monday Morning to assure me everything would be addressed and taken care of in a proper manner. Now that is what I Am talking about Management on point, take notes because I will be going back to the Holiday Inn when I am in the area. Great work Ms. Monquie! 9/30/2013

Room Tip: The place is nice and well mannered
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Lady S
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Forevermarried T,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property and services. We stive to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We welcome any feedback in order to improve our services and guest satisfaction. We appreciate having you as one of our guests and look forward to your next stay with us.

Monique D.
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Convenient location off of I-4. The rooms are always clean.
The staff is always nice and accommodating.
This is our go to hotel when we visit Lakeland - we have stayed over 5 times.
There have been times when we have stayed and it has been a bit noisy but when we stay on a higher floor with a balcony it was much better.

Room Tip: Try to stay on an upper floor and something with a balcony - there tends to be less noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank travlin0207
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Travlin0207,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! We are happy to here that we are your go to hotel when you are visiting Lakeland. I am sorry that you have experienced some noise duing one of your previous stays, but I am glad to here that you have been able to enjoy the luxury of our balcony rooms! I tend to love balcony rooms myself because I am able to enjoy the comfort of being outside and still have the privacy that I want. We hope to see soon!
Plantation, Florida
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stay at this hotel frequently due to my job and everytime I stay, the staff and management do an excellent job. Ms. Sandy always greets the guest with a warm smile and always very corteous.The hotel is very clean and well maintained

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Craig M
Thank you Craig M for taking the time to write a response about our property! We truly appreciate having you as one of our regular guests. It is our pleasure to make your stay as comfortable as possible while you are away from home. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to our area!
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The staff and management of this hotel did a fabulous job supporting a business meeting for about 20 participants. The meeting room was set up exactly as requested, the a/v equipment was included in the room price, and worked like a charm. The refreshments were set out promptly and without fuss. Everything requested was delivered cheerfully and efficiently. I could not have asked for more. Thank you, Monique and staff!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Cortney P
LAFL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you Cortney P for your kind review! We are so happy that your meeting went off without a hitch. The whole team worked very hard on the event and we are glad you were able to see that. We make sure our audio visual equipment is up to date and working correctly. We hope if you have another meeting we will see you again!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Conveniently located off I-4, and close to several chain restaurant as well as the Lakeland Regional Medical Center, the HIE Lakeland is a great value.

The hotel is very clean, nicely decorated, and the front desk staff was very accomodating.

We appreciated the two room layout of our suite, the covered pool, and the included breakfast each morning.

• Stayed July 2013
LAFL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you Noelle68 for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are conveniently located between lots of different attractions and things to do. Our staff is trained and always prepared to assist you in any way possible. We hope to see you soon!