Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4
GreenLeadersSilver level
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Great!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

A convenient place while passing through on the I-4 corridor. The room was spacious, comfortable and a clean. The common areas and walkways were maintained, clean and quiet. Check in was efficient, friendly and we were in our room within 5 minutes. Breakfast was great and consisted of different breads, pastries, juices, coffee, pancakes, cereals, cheese omelets, sausage, and yogurt. The pool is outdoor, but covered ~ which was nice. We would stay again and be better prepared to utilize the amenities. One restaurant and a conveniece store is within walking distance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
LAFL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank You very much for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your review is very helpful for people looking to stay at our hotel. Many enjoy the convenience of the hotel being half way between Tampa and Orlando. We do offer the full hot deluxe breakfast which has a nice variety to choose from. Our guests are also able to enjoy the heated, covered outdoor pool.

We hope you come back to visit us the next time you are in the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Two weeks ago we stayed at this hotel as part of a business trip and I was impressed. The service was excellent, the front desk manager was very polite and helpful, rooms were very clean and overall the hotel is very nice with a modern decoration and fresh environment. Thank you to HIX management for the really good customer service provided.

Room Tip: Rooms away from elevators are quieter.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
LAFL, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and our facilities. We are also glad that our staff was able to help you during your stay.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Appleton, WI
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Good stay. Used my Priority Club points to book the room. Clean room, friendly staff decent breakfast. Good half way point from Tampa to Orlando. Only 45 mins to "the mouse" or Universal. Not many places to eat around the hotel. Overall would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed January 2013
LAFL, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind response. Here at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites we strive to make your stay an enjoyable one. We are happy to hear that you could relax and enjoy your travels with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Coral Gables, Florida
Reviewed January 8, 2013

So it turns out that loyalty to a certain group means nothing to individual hotels these days. I checked in for a late night sleep at this hotel (12:30AM) and was called two times and my door was knocked on a further two times before noon to ask me when I was checking out of the room. I have been a Royal Ambassador since the program began and part of Priority club for over 9 years now (also since inception) and NEVER in myu life have I been treated so rudely and all this on a Sunday when there was not a soul in the check in area, so WHAT WAS THE RUSH? The front desk clerk to exception to my disapproval and handled the manner poorly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Getalbert
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire staff here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel and we will use it to go over with our staff in order to improve our operations. Thank you once again for your feedback.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Had to do a quick 2 days trip in Lakeland. The hotel is very clean and the staff is brilliant. Friendly, helpful and they know their job. Small details matter and they actually knew what and when I needed something. My room was very comfortable and everything was spot on. The location of the hotel is near several shopping malls and local restaurants.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and educating us of your stay! I am glad that you were able to enjoy the friendliness of our staff, comfort of our guest rooms and the local attractions. Lakeland has a lot to offer, and we can't wait to have you stay with us again!
Owen Sound, Canada
Reviewed December 20, 2012

travelling for business i encounter all levels of service and i must say the Staff at this Holiday Inn Express were fabulous,friendly and very attentive to our needs, the Hotel is clean, comfortable with nice ammenities and convenient to local restaurants. Great experience right down to getting our boarding passes printed by the front desk when we inquired about availability of printer in their business centre, Seasons greetings to all the staff,

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to rate us! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here. We strive to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible. We do hope you come to visit us the next time you travels bring you to the area!
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This site used to be a Country Inn and Suites. The rooms were clean and the staff efficient and friendly. They provide accurate, reliable info on the local area. The location is convenient and there are plenty of good places to eat locally. This is a vast improvement over the older HI that shut down near here.

Room Tip: Higher floors provide a nicer view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are happy to know our location satisfy your hunger needs with Applebee’s, Cracker Barrel and a 24 hour Starbucks in close proximity! We look forward to seeing you soon!