“Good, clean hotel.”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“Good, clean hotel.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

This site used to be a Country Inn and Suites. The rooms were clean and the staff efficient and friendly. They provide accurate, reliable info on the local area. The location is convenient and there are plenty of good places to eat locally. This is a vast improvement over the older HI that shut down near here.

Room Tip: Higher floors provide a nicer view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
LAFL, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are happy to know our location satisfy your hunger needs with Applebee’s, Cracker Barrel and a 24 hour Starbucks in close proximity! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

My family had a nearly perfect stay here. The room was clean and spacious, and the continental breakfast was one of the best for the price of the room. The only thing I think could be better would be the friendliness of the ladies caring for the breakfast - I don't think they could speak english, so they seemed afraid to say much :-) I can understand that, though.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
LAFL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad you were able to enjoy our free hot deluxe breakfast and comfortable room! We hope you come and stay with us the next time you are in Lakeland.

Fort Mohave, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

The hotel was great, the room was great,and when we checked in , we had a wonderfull time with Sheila.she has a great personality and she is one of the best of the best receptionists that there is. She helped with finding us a great place to eat, and getting us ground transportation to that location. We are a group that move motorhomes all over the country, and stay in motels all over,and we'll stay there agian for sure.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
LAFL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
It was a pleasure having your group stay with us. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the friendliness of our staff, comfort of our guest rooms and the local attractions. Lakeland has a lot to offer, and we can't wait to have you stay with us again!

Travel Safe!
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

The hotel was great and the staff was awesome, did not get a chance for breakfast maybe next time. Overall great rooms and service and close to everything. I selected this hotel for going to my son's wedding and it was perfect, they also changed my room at last minute to accomadate my son staying with me. Thanks again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
LAFL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to rate us! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here. We strive to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible. We do hope you come to visit us the next time you travels bring you to the area!
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

The property over all was good except this specific property is more concerned with cost and does everything possible to avoid operating cost at the expense of their guests. A good example of this would be the breakfast they advertise vanishes into smoke a few minutes before 9:00 am so if you try and enjoy yourself no food for you. They also double charged our credit card and when we called to complain about it the front desk was RUDE and talked over us without any resolution. So don't give these guy's your credit card our you'll end up fighting to get proper credit back. We have to call the bank and dispute all charges. My best advice - Stay clear of this operator unless you have time to waste correcting their billing problem.

Room Tip: Don't give them a credit card
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank BusinessTravler2012
LAFL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
We apologize you misunderstood our check in policies. When you check into the majority of the hotels, your credit card will be preauthorized for the nights you stay. The reason why we pre-authorize your credit card is to ensure payment, and to smoothly provide express checkout services for our guests traveling for business and leisure. Our breakfast hours are 6-9AM Weekdays, and 7-10 Weekends. We appreciate your feedback and will work hard to credit any authorization that has not been released from your bank.
Seneca, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

The hotel was great as was the staff. I selected this hotel because
it was convenient to apartments where friend's son lives. I have not
stayed in a Holiday Inn property in many years because of prior
disappointments. This stay has changed my attitude toward Holiday
Inn and I would stay again. I had to wait in line to check in, but clerk
was friendly and efficient toward each person. Rooms were clean
and spacious. The only problem we encountered was with the GPS.
It took us to the location of a closed Holiday Inn. This property was
converted from a Garden Inn and Suites. My GPS had not made that
update.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Bknowing
Good Afternoon! We welcome you back to our Holiday Inn properties. Sorry you have had trouble in the past from our Holiday Inn brands, but everyday we are changing and becoming more and more like a home away from home. Because we are a newer property, there is some difficulty finding our location via a GPS, never hesitate to give us a call next time, our front desk is pretty savvy at giving directions!
Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Hotel is very nice and clean. Furniture is modern and hotel rooms look new. Most of all the bed was very comfortable. Front desk manager, Mallory was EXCEPTIONAL! As a business traveler this hotel will be my first choice in Lakeland. Breakfast was delicious and hot. Applebee's and Cracker Barrel is next door to hotel. Try this hotel and you will not be disappointed. Wifi gets good reception at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Finddetour
LAFL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
We thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you really liked your stay! We want you to feel right at home, especially when you stay long periods of time miles away from your home. Our rooms offer large desks for plenty of workspace, perfect for our corporate guests. We make sure breakfast is out right on time for our early birds, and the coffee is nice and hot. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. See you next time!