“Good Food and Good-Hearted Staff”
Review of Primo's Pizza

Primo's Pizza
Ranked #52 of 450 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Brewster, New York
“Good Food and Good-Hearted Staff”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The food at Primos definitely tastes good, but my favorite part of this restaurant is the staff - particularly the owner. They are friendly, welcoming, and treat their customers right. I highly recommend Primos to anyone interested in good Italian food and a staff that treats people right.

• Visited October 2012

Valrico, Florida
“Love it!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went to an auction in Lakeland one weekend and they reccommended this pizza place. When we got there it was a little whole in the wall and we almost left. We were so glad that we didn't though. It was some of the best pizza we have ever had. Kept saying to each other "man I wish this was closer to where we live" (about 35-40 miles away). We just discovered a vintage store in lakeland that we loved (Vintage Warehouse) so we plan on going the next time we go over to that. Dining area is very small (5-6 tables maybe). Owner was really friendly as well as the staff.

• Visited November 2012
Oak Ridge, Tn
“Primo's had the best pizza and service, hands down.”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

After seeing the 4.5 rating, I had to see for myself. This place is small but thebflavors are big, just like the smiles from the staff. An 18" with the works for $18.49,, large enough to feed a small army. Definitely earned a five'star rating from me.

• Visited May 2013
Atanta, GA
“Great Find... Thanks Tripadvisor”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were in Lakeland for vacation and was looking on Tripadvisor for a place to eat and thought we would try out Primo's because of the great reviews. It was everything and more. Owner was very nice and so was everyone else that worked there. I had 3 different types of pizza slices and they were all great. My wife had the Pizza Cheese Steak... that was really great and she also had a cannoli, soooo good. I am sure we will go back next time we are in town.

• Visited May 2013
Miami
“BIG PIZZA BIG FLAVOR!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This place has a huge 31" pizza that tastes so good! We were at a dance competiton and ordered this pizza and it was enough for a bunch of girls and dance teachers! I would definitely order it again!

Visited April 2013