All reviewsattention to detailcakesafternoon teabeautiful inneach morningantique furnitureold worldwarm coupleroom amenities arehome baked muffinsvictorian stylemy dadbreakfast is servedfort lauderdalebottled waterother guestsfresh fruit
Reviewed May 18, 2010

My husband and I had family matters to take care of in Florida but wanted to make our travel time a getaway for ourselves as well. We chose to stay at Sabal Palm House after reading the reviews on the web. Coleen and John were wonderful hosts. The service far exceeded our expectations. We enjoyed eating our tasty breakfasts outside in the courtyard each morning after walking to the beach to see the sun rise. Every afternoon there was a complimentary tea featuring Coleen's wonderful homemade baked items. She even gave me a recipe for one of the cakes I particularly liked. Our room was clean and comfortable and included a great turn-down service. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jengelso
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I totally needde some relaxing time. I did my homework for a bed and breakfast a few hours away and after reading the reviews I picked this B&B and I selected the Renoir room what an awesome room all the lovely touches the turn down services are so thoughtful. The romantic package was exactly what I needed the wonderful cookies and breakfast were outstanding. I highly recommend this B&B I would defitnely come back.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NormaJean1968
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay last weekend. Our Suite overlooking the beautiful and picturesque courtyard was very spacious, immaculate, extremely quiet, relaxing, and well equipped with all the comforts of home (including spa robes, luxurious linens, plenty of towels, pillows, soaps, etc.) and looked even nicer than the website photos! Ample parking right outside the inn is a huge plus!! John went out of his way to make us feel welcomed and at home as we arrived to some freshly baked warm and delicious cake and yummy chocolate chip cookies and hot tea. Wine, soft drinks and bottled water was available to us at all times as well. The main house is just so inviting, warm and comforting, with it's many interesting curios and antiques, and the lovely and well appointed dining room where we ate our delicious egg frittata breakfast the next morning was just so romantic and serene with classical music playing softly in the background!

This impeccable inn with top notch service is just a 1/2 south of our home, but staying there twice now has transported us back in time to a slower and more elegant pace, and the memories we make at this lovely B and B will be cherished always. Thanks again for a romantic weekend!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SuiteDreamin
Reviewed March 27, 2010

We fell in love all over again during our stay at the Sabal Palm. Romance and charm, great service, can't say enough. Our room, the Renoir was as pretty as the pictures, we loved it and highly recommend to anyone looking for a relaxing, quiet, peaceful and romantic getaway. Just lovely.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sunnkist
Reviewed March 24, 2010

A pleasant surprise in Florida-old world charm and hospitality. Rooms were small but superbly decorated. John and Colleen were the perfect hosts and served delicious home-made teas and breakfasts. If you and your significant other are looking for the ideal romantic getaway, this is the place in the Palm Beach area. If you are looking for big hotel amenities, go somewhere else, as the Sabal is about charm and grace and a slower pace.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple