“Don't Rush”

The Cottage
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We provide bistro dining for lunch, dinner, twilight and Sunday brunch with a great indoor or outdoor Florida atmosphere. With LIVE MUSIC seven days a week there is always entertainment at The Cottage. Our schedule is packed with great shows and special events.
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The atmosphere and service is fine, particularly on a cool Friday evening, with the breezes blowing, sitting in a lovely outside space listening to the band. If you'd like, come in for a drink or two and enjoy the music, but don't come for the food. The prices are neither expensive nor inexpensive. The entrees are in the low 20's and the salads and sandwiches are in the high single and low double digits. Our party of six had the Roast Beef (chewy), Caesar Salad (too much dressing), Chicken Wings (ok), and Burgers (mediocre). With so many restaurants in Lake Worth to choose from, we might suggest giving another spot a chance.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I live in lake worth and go downtown all the time. I ben by the cottage a few times but never bothered to stop in. I finally decided to go in and was ready to order the server was fairly prompt when I gave the signal to have the server come over. I ordered the calimari salad and ordered a rum and coke the glass was small amd the drink was stronger than it should be (overpoured) thee calamari salad was bland amd I observed the staff just nulling around. I aaked my server for the check it took 10 minutes for it to come to the table and when I put the check back on the table it took 25 minutes for him to collect it. The staff seem like they could care less abput the coustomers and more about money. Avoid the place not very good and overpriced

Reviewed November 17, 2012

My review is based mainly on the atmosphere and their Sunday night drag show. If you want a place to sit outside and relax with your friends on a nice night, this place is great. The outdoor area if very nice, it has covered areas in cases of rain, and the seating is loungy and comfortable (the inside is nice too, but we never sit in there). The food is good but I wouldn't go just for the food. They have live music on occasion and on Sunday night they have a drag show with a DJ and it's a great time. It gets pretty crowded, but in a good way--not too crowded.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

have eaten here several times. the atmosphere is always fun indoors or out. menu selections are diverse and quality of food is very good as well as reasonably priced

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We dined here because the restaurant next door was closed. We hadn't eaten here in quite some time and enjoyed it . We were with a couple who couldn't get back to NY because of hurricane Sandy. We lucked out because we were there for the Twilight Dinner. You can order a salad, entree, dessert and a glass of wine or a house brand cocktail for a very reasonable price. We opted to sit inside because it was a little cool. The service was excellent. The Cottage has more outdoor seating than inside and has entertainment, also. It's an attractive restaurant. Three of us had prime ribs and one had the crab cakes. The food was well prepared and very tasty. We had a second round of drinks and the check amounted to less than $65.00 per couple including tip.

1  Thank rockhound94