“Family Dinner”

Ranked #23 of 296 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Cute little restaurant with great food & service! I called ahead for reservations for 4 & the hostess was very friendly on the phone. We arrived a little early and were seated promptly. Located on the corner of HWY 1 & Lake Ave, a small seating area of 6 tables inside and about 5-6 outside. Very casual comfortable clean atmosphere with enjoyable music and quiet enough to have a conversation. The server was friendly and quick. My Thai iced tea was perfect tasting in a nice Bellini glass. The appetizers of summer rolls & calamari were fresh, well prepared & tasty. The pad & mussaman curry dishes were delicious. I had the peanut chicken accompanied by fresh vegetables & brown rice which was excellent. The pineapple fried rice served in half a pineapple was a beautiful presentation and was also delicious. So glad we tried this hidden gem in Lake Worth.

1  Thank CarolGary01

Reviewed August 19, 2017

This is a wonderful hideaway with delicious food. Do NOT miss their tuna tartar. The chef will greet you and cares about your experience. She has remembered my husband and I each time we go. Reasonable prices with a wide variety Asian choices. Pleasing decor. The attention to high quality and detail comes thru in each bite, without a stuffy atmosphere.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

My daughter - who was visiting from Texas - wanted Sushi for dinner. So after doing my research, we went to the Safire Asian Fusion Cuisine Restaurant in Lake Worth, FL.

The Safire is easy to drive past but my Navigator did her job. The Safire is very small, intimate and quite nice. Seating is indoor or outdoor, and we were seated immediately without reservations at 6:45.

The first indication this was going to be a great experience is the Staff. The Mother-Daughter duo who own & run Safire were extremely helpful, very enthusiastic and could have been life-long friends if not for the fact this was my first time there.

Their menu is not as extensive as most Sushi restaurants, but what they lack in quantity they more than make up for in quality. Our waitress - the daughter- was a delight. She explained the menu and, when asked, made great recommendations. We order the Spicy Tuna, Lobster Bomb and the Crab Roll. They were fresh, delicious and there was enough food for 3.

The Owner/Mother came over to our table twice to make sure everything was okay and up to our expectations. I told her the food and service far exceeded our expectations. And the bill (which included 3 beers) was under $60.00.

Safire Asian Fusion is at the top of my Sushi List.

1  Thank Funewriter
Reviewed June 3, 2017

A few days ago, my husband and I selected SAFIRE Asian Fusion restaurant as a good place to try an exotic taste. Nok, the owner, is a hard working lady with a gorgeous smile that illuminates her face. She was gracious and quite attentive. We learned the restaurant had been already there for 6 years, staffed and run by family members. The decision on food was for the Pad Thai with Shrimp, very fresh and plump shrimps with an assortment of veggies, peanuts and noodles. It was very satisfying, colorful, well spiced with just a hint of fish sauce. My wife had the Yum Soup with Shrimps, onions, red sweet pepper and aromatic herbs. This was an excellent Soup. The Pork Stir Fry was a large dish of sweet and crunching veggies ( snow peas, peppers, onions, Bock Choi, and Napa cabbage) and I selected the light and flavorful sauce of Cashews. The Pork slices were aromatic and tender. Nok is a Buddhist, and when asked her secret, said prayers are made for the health of the diner as each dish is prepared. SAFIRE is a Low Key place with a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere, big servings and GREAT food.

1  Thank HarmonyR21
Reviewed May 30, 2017

My husband and I enjoyed a great dinner here over Memorial Day weekend. The atmosphere was very nice, clean and comfortable. The food was delicious! Our entrees were huge! We both had leftovers to take home for a second meal. Service was above our expectations. Very nice staff!

1  Thank katiedupree