“Nice regular crew operate this franchise”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #121 of 269 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: American
“Nice regular crew operate this franchise”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Monday night classic car night. Great deals after 4 PM for AARP card holders. Good
service.

florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poison.”
Reviewed September 9, 2009

I recently ate dinner at this restaurant. As the waitress walked me to my booth I noticed that the dinning area smelt of chemicals. I did not say anything at first. After I received my drink I ask the waitress why it smelt so bad. She replied " On slow days like this we are told to wipe down all the shelves and counters with bathroom like cleaners [she also mentioned how they also have to clean dishes in addition to serving]. I do not understand why they would have a waitress cleaning with bleach and washing dirty dishes when they have to serve food. Also why must I eat and feel like I am eating poison! I would never eat there again.

1 Thank trixie85
Lake Worth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor to Average Denny's”
Reviewed March 1, 2008

Just like any other big chain, you tend to expect the same food from place to place with some stores shining and some just plain gray -- this is one of the latter. Florida breakfasts in my opinion are some of the worst I've eaten and the Lake Worth area is nigh to ground zero for terrible breakfast food in the state. Oh Lord, give me a Louisiana breakfast dear God.

I was expecting something decent but what I got was barely passable as food. The sausages were limp, the scrambled barely that, and the pancakes would have worked as frisbees -- or some sort of ninja weapon.

I spilled a bit of the iced tea I was brought and accidently removed two or three layers of wax from the floor. That is the only reason I'm giving this place an Okay -- it is clean.

1 Thank Flamierd