“Brouges”
Review of Brogues Downunder

Brogues Downunder
Ranked #12 of 271 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have a private function room available for parties, funerals, graduations, weddings, meeting etc
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Brouges”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I like the fish and chips there, don't frequent there often but like to stop by when in the area. Usually there is a band or musician which is pretty Damn good!

• Visited January 2013

• Finnish first
Lake Worth, Florida, United States
“save your money....”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stopped by for a late lunch with 3 friends. Service was slow and the server was way too chatty( we really did not care about her problems) Food was dry. And overcooked. Not a good way to serve fish. Bathroom could use a good cleaning. People watching was a hoot.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank pinetree2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“GREAT fish dip!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I had been wanting to try this place for quite some time. We live in Delray Beach and have so many places there, that we just run out of days!! We went on a Friday. There seemed to be a lot of locals there that were regulars, and they all knew each other and all the bartenders. There was a guy playing the guitar and singing great songs. Songs you would know and love no matter what your age. We sat at the bar, as we do wherever we go. The bartenders were awesome. They let my boyfriend sample several of their beers and they recommended their favorites. I had the fish dip, as wherever I go, if they have a fish dip, I try it. Theirs was probably one of the best that I have had. Homemade! My boyfriend had the shepards pie, one of his favorites, and he was very pleased with it. It was smaller inside than I thought it would be, but there were tables inside and lots outside. it was a rainy day, so there wasn't too much activity outside. Anyway, it's definitely a place we will go back to!!

• Visited June 2013
SANFORD
“Exceptional Surprise”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

There were lots of outside seating and the place was quite crowded outside. We decided to eat inside which is more like an English Pub with dark wood booths and a wonderful friendly cozy atmosphere. The service was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I has a corned beef and cabbage which was very lean and exceptional. This was a wonderful place to meet friends for a nice evening out.

Visited May 2013
Lake Worth, Florida
“It's OK”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The bar staff is sometimes ok and other times they don't even know you are there unless they know you. Food is average, although I have never been in an Irish place that serves a hot corned beef with lettuce and tomato.

Visited May 2013

Been to Brogues Downunder? Share your experiences!