“New management... worth the visit”
Review of Brogues Downunder

Brogues Downunder
Ranked #12 of 279 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have a private function room available for parties, funerals, graduations, weddings, meeting etc
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Food and service was fantastic. Outdoor seating available. Great band playing in the later hours. Everyone there seemed to be having a terrific time. Owner was walking around personally greeting the patrons and asking for feedback. I'd definitely recommend it.

Reviewed June 21, 2010

My husband and I wandered into this little place while on vacation on a Friday afternoon. We were pleassantly surprised! We didnt eat - just had drinks. We met the locals (they were sure a fun bunch) and spent the afternoon socializing and enjoying ourselves. Service was great - I wish we would have stuck around for dinner! Next time we are in the area, we will definitely be going back!

Reviewed August 27, 2009

I passed this place with my wife and saw that they had a special for tonight which was a 14 oz Prime Rib dinner for $11.95 which seemed like a good deal

I was pleasantly suprised that the Prime rib was perfectly cooked ,very tender and was a better cut of beef than what I could get at many expensive restaurant

Reviewed July 18, 2009

Brogues is located in the heart of downtown Lake Worth....Your typical charming Irish Pub.......complete with live music on the weekends, cold beer, and a surprisingly Full Menu for a Pub....... Great Food, Great Charm, Comfortable inside or outside seating....Bring your friends on a Friday Night, or sit under the canopy and sip a beer after work.....

Reviewed April 15, 2009

Just so-so food but service is really good and atmosphere is great, especially for cocktails.

Been to Brogues Downunder? Share your experiences!