“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tacos Al Carbon

Tacos Al Carbon
Ranked #14 of 266 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, Florida
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

We were looking for some authentic Mexican food for lunch, they delivered as promised. Service was efficient, food was excellent, and a great value. We will remember next time we traveling through.

• Visited January 2013

Milford, MI
“Pleasant Surprise...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

We tried their taco truck food and have to say that it was quite good. We ordered chicken tacos (traditional style with cilantro and onion) and a veggie tostada. One thing we appreciated is that all of our food was not greasy or salty nor piled high with cheese. Because of this, the chicken in our tacos was lightly seasoned and not too moist, but not dry either. We would definitely recommend a side of salsa, guac., or sour cream accompany the tacos – theses ‘extras’ make them quite good. The only improvement we would suggest would be better (tastier) soft taco shells. Our tostada was delicious: the shell was perfectly crisp and the toppings (beans, rice, veggies, cheese, and avocado) were very tasty with the right amount of seasonings. We would like to try more of their menu items upon another visit to FL...

• Visited January 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Night shift's best friend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Not only this place is open 24hrs a day but it's food hits the spot every time, in a town were taco bell is the reference for Mexican food, this place does rise the bar into what mexican food should be. My only complaint is that the burritos sometimes tend to be a little too wet even with constant requests to make it dry.

Lantana
“Better than Taco bell”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

JUst tried this place today. Nothing special and dirty. Good thing I didn't buy..I may go back to try something else but I will not eat there!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“What's the hype all about? Very disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I heard from a friend that this was his favorite place to eat. I wonder if his taste buds are defunct because I didn't find anything here that tasted good. They charge you for chips and salsa and there chips are really greasy and the salsa was nothing to write home about. I ordered chicken tostado (usually a safe bet at any mexican restaurant) but it was tasteless, the chicken was like boiled chicken with no flavor at all, I had to ask for more salsa and sour cream to pile on it just to give it any flavor. Ever the beans and nice were bland. And the service was poor - it's the kind of place where you have to try to flag down your server if you need anything, even the obvious - like a drink refill. The place seems to always be busy, and some people obviously like it but it was not for me and I won't go back. Oh, and it was expensive too compared to other good mexican restaurants I have been to.

• Visited June 2012