“Great selection of sushi at reasonable prices”

Saito's Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 279 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I usually go for lunch, not the Habatchi grill at dinner. The portions are large, they have a great selection and are priced right. Great service every time.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great Thai and Japanese menu. Very spicy - be warned they will make it Thai style hot. Always delicious. Very fair prices. The millennium roll is spectacular. Closed on Sundays.

Be sure to specify if you are sharing an entree - we've accidently gotten two a couple of times.

1  Thank G1R7_80Y
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Hibachi restaurant in a strip mall, nothing spectacular but good quality food, good prices and plenty of showmanship by the cooks.

Went as a small group from work and they put up with all our antics. Plenty of Saki selections as well as a decent number of beers. Fun atmosphere, good service, and tasty food, definitely will go back if in the area again.

Reviewed June 25, 2009

We have eaten at this location several times and have always found them to be exactly what we were expecting. We usualy go with out of town family or frineds so that we can have one of the hibachi tables to oursleves and not have to share with stangers. Typicaly we start with a little sushi and lots of Sapporo beer. The sushi is always good, but i would love to dine at the sushi bar one night to really put the chef thru the paces. The hot towels always arrive on cue and ta da...out comes the chef. Some put extra dramatic flair into their exhibitions, but we have always had a good time and always laugh at the same jokes no matter how many times we have heard them. My favorite entrees are the chicken and calamari steaks. I find that beef is usually cooked to MW temperature no matter how you order it. I also want to bottle the salad dressing and take it hoem...it is so refreshing. The Saito chain is local and we have only been to a couple, but the Lake Worth local always pleases. Take that Morimoto-san!

Reviewed June 25, 2007

This is a really good local Japanese Restaurant!

The Sushi is always very good, and fresh. I have never been disappointed in the sushi

The Hibachi ranges from Good to Excellent. It is kind of a crap shoot, but I guess that is the nature of Hibachi. Their training doesn't seem to be very standardized. Some of the chef's are great while some are just good. I always try to avoid the Hibachi chicken, as it seems always dry to me.

This is a busy place that doesn't seem to take reservations. Even when I place a reservation, I seem to have to wait a while for a table on a busy night.

All said and done, this is the best Hibachi Restaurant I have found in Palm Beach.

1  Thank brittonv