“Excellent service”

Couco Pazzo Italian Bistro
Ranked #26 of 266 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Had a great dinner here with the family. The staff was very friendly and great with our kids. I had the Chicken Milanese which was tasty and large enough that I was able to make two additional meals out of it. All of the portions were large. My daughter felt her pasta (the bolognese) was a little salty, but I tried it and didn't find it to be.

• Visited December 2013

New York
“Excellent choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Before writing this review I read the one written by Jim G. It's the most complete and comprehensive review I've ever read. The only thing I have to add is that, for me it seemed to be pricy. We were a group of ten family members (3 generations). Four of us go there often and it is a favorite of theirs and I understand why. For the other six, it was the first time and I also understand why. Everything is a la carte.
Would I go there again. Yes, if I had a special occasion, and if I felt flushed. I have no intension of discouraging anyone from going, but I'd hate to have someone get a dollar shock.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank KeepPeddling
Ocean Ridge, Florida
“Fabby Food Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Went here for dinner with a dear friend. We both their Caesar salad....excellent. Then I had their mussels in a scampi sauce...to die for. My friend had the meatballs. He said that they were excellent. Make sure you get their excellent hot, fresh baked bread served with olive oil with fresh whole garlic cloves...wonderful. Cory was excellent and very attentive and the bar was hopping.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Blondwine
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Was there. For a party. The hors doe refs were great. The nut encrusted salmon was spectacular. Service was quite good and room was just right

Visited December 2013
“Nice setting with good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Small restaurant very pleasant room and bar with very good service.food was very tasty and large portions.definately one of the best secrets in area.

Visited December 2013