“Great Food and Great Service”

Paradiso Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 269 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Food and Great Service”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Maybe the best Italian restaurant in Florida.
Was with my family for dinner and even my young daughter enjoyed it very much.
The Maitre D' took care of us personnaly and guide us with the menu and wines.Everything was perfect! We were recommended the Quartetto as a starter, incredible dish, then the sampling of pasta.
Main courses were also amazing! Branzino and Cervo with Foie Gras were parfait.
Thanks Manni and Angelo!!
We will be back soon!!!

new york
“As good as ever”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Returned to Paradiso and found the food to be as excellent as I remembered. Pricey, but if you order an appetizer, pasta and a glass of wine, it's reasonable.
The ricotta gnocci was beyond delicious!
They have a few outdoor tables and a lovely main dining room.

Hudson, New York
“Jack's review”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This restaurant looked very nice and we booked it for dinner. Great service and great food. A little pricey but well worth it for a special treat. Great wine list and great specials. We've gone several times on this trip and had a great time each visit.

1 Thank John S
Ardsley on Hudson, NY
“Surprising”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We "booked" this restaurant as part of a thertre package and were pleasantly surprised at the qulaity of the food. The beet salad had too many apples and not enough beets and fegoat cheese but was good nonteless. The homemade veal and porcinin tortelloni was very good as was the seapsty selection desert.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Watch out for "coupon" deals at this establishment”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This happened a few months ago and travel zoo ask me to post this review to help other patrons. Maybe they've changed. This was our experience. They offered a 3 course menu before 6:30 for $38 which included a $35 entree and your own appetizer and dessert. I paid $75 for 2 for the 3 course meal which included one shared appetizer 2 entrees and I dessert. The entree could cost up to $56 each. There are a few dinners more than $35 so we would have been happy with the majority of the beautiful menu. The bottom line is that I paid $75 for this special Travelzoo coupon. I brought this to the attention of the manager/owner and his response that he could not do anything to change a Travelzoo deal. So, at the next table, they paid $1 more so they could each enjoy there very own 3 course meal. This was not smart business. Instead of me going on about the delicious food and terrific wait staff, I am sharing a negative experience.

• Visited August 2013