“The best kept secret in Paradise”

Paradiso Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Paradiso Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 282 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I moved to Lake Worth recently and Paradiso was one of the first restaurants I ate at. I was really impressed by the quality of the food and service. I have travel to Italy and eating at Paradiso is exactly like eating in a restaurant there. I try to go every time I can. Excellent!

1  Thank Brujita_Bella

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We had a memorable meal here. Some of the finest Italian food we've had in the US. Not one off note during the whole meal. Every dish was finely prepared and delicious and the service couldn't have been better. Our waitress, Stacy (I think), was knowledgeable and took great care of us.
If you like octopus, it was some of the best I've tasted and the portion was large. We order 3 appetizers and each had a half order of pasta as our entree. Delicious.
It is expensive, but it was so enjoyable that we went back a second time.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Wonderful food but service not great . I ordered a glass a wine and the waiter said ok can i put ur order in I said no, what is this. Place was half full its not like there was a line outside. They need to change attitudes. This is not burger king.

1  Thank kjj150
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I ate at Paradiso in the summer of 2011 and chose the 4 course tasting menu for $58. While the service at the beginning was horrible, they more than made up for the poor service with the delicious meal.

For New Year's, my husband and I decided to make a trip down to West Palm Beach and escape the cold and were so thrilled to be going back to Paradiso for another delicious meal. Before our trip, we double checked Paradiso's website and yes, they still were serving the same menu as our last trip so we called to make reservations. While on the phone, we confirmed they still had the tasting menu and would be serving a full menu on New Year's Eve and there wouldn't be a NYE menu. When we sat down and opened the menu, sure enough there was a NYE 4 course tasting menu for $98 and literally the price of every doubled. The wine pairing which originally costs an additional $70 for the 4 course menu, now costed $120. They were actually selling dover sole for $70 as an entree. Pastas that were normally in the low $20s were in the upper $30s. We asked the waitress about this and she confirmed they increased the price of the menu just for the evening.

We will never go back to Paradiso.

7  Thank EricaV929
ChefAngelo, Owner at Paradiso Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Hi there! I wish you had asked to see me!
by the way my name is Angelo Romano and I am the chef owner of Paradiso and Buonasera restaurant! I apologize to you for the non expected dining expirience! but I your case I would have honored the $58 dollar price because you where not explained the way it works at Paradiso on New years eve! we have a new year eve menu yes with the increase of the price! some of our costumer like that better then go to Mare o Lago for $750 per person or in any other Fine dining restaurant in the area which most of them all serve just one prixe fixe menu very limited and very expencieve! with our menu costumer have the option of controlling what they will spend!
I would like to invite you back and have dinner on me! I would like to meet you!
I have had costumer in the past complain to me about this! we have been doing this for the past 10 years of course if they talk to me the same night I fix the problem right away our intencion is to make people celebrate New Years Eve not getting them upset!
Me and my staff work very hard that day! all day long so that our costumer can enjoy new years eve and we feel we have enjoy it also when they leave happy!
Is my believe that every expirience as e reason why it comes our way!
hopefully you will give me a chance to show you my ospitality again and make it up to you!
thank you for your attencion!

Chef Owner Angelo Romano

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I love food, and we like to go to all the top rated restaurants, so far Paradiso is the undisputed champ! Whenever we return to Paradiso we are reminded why this is our favorite restaurant, we have never been disappointed. Paradiso should be rated as the top restaurant in lake worth without question.

1  Thank Scotthl