“Very Nice!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Dined at the Paradiso while on business in Lake Worth. It is a store front restaurant with an unsophisticated decor. You can tell right away that if you are regular, you get the best treatment. If you order a cocktail before dinner, be prepared....either you will pass out after one or become best friends with the bartender. My companion ordered a fish dish which was superb while I ordered the cinnamon rubbed buffalo which I would not recommend. It appeared that on that night, most of the patrons ordered fish, which is what I should have done. The wine list was very good but somewhat overpriced....$80 for California table wine. The desserts were out of this world...especially the chocolate soufflé. All in all, this was a great dining experience that I would highly recommend.

4  Thank BillyFerg

Reviewed December 16, 2011

First time at the restaurant and we were awed by the food, the presentation and the service. The food was beautifully prepared and each dish was exquisite and delicious. Our waiter, Bret, was knowledgeable about the food and wine and attended to all our needs. The menu is pricey but the 4 course tasting for $58 is well worth it and quite filling too. Our favorite NYC restaurant is the Gotham and Paradiso is on par with it. Looking forward to going again. Don't miss it.

5  Thank YoungRetirees
Reviewed November 28, 2011

If you like Cafe Boulud, Resturant Daniel, The Carlyle, then you will feel right at home at this five star resturant with five star service. After your car is parked b the valet you are greeted warmly escorted to our table and your culinary experience begins.

5  Thank brutussouth
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I normally dont write reviews but I felt compelled to after our dinner at this establishment. Very snooty servers and not so great food. Dinner was salty and not memorable especially for the price. Im from New York so im used to paying a little more money for fine food. This oversalted and lackluster dishes were definitely not worth the price. Save your money and get better food somewhere else.

4  Thank Kladyb
Reviewed October 8, 2011

I had a Groupon for $58 that included a 4 course tasting dinner for two! First course Foie Gras with figs, second course ravioli with langostinos. Third course was bison with cinnamon crust and mushroom risotto for me. My wife had duck breast in ginger sauce. Our dessert was a mango ice cream made tableside with liquid hydrogen and puree of mango. The service was impeccable and they changed our plates and silverware for each course. Only in France have I had such excellent food and service. We will return and gladly pay full price $58pp. In New York or France this meal would have cost $250-$300 . We did not drink since we had to drive home in a storm. It is gourmet food and a unique dining experience.

4  Thank decosailor