“Great food”
Review of Skorpios II

Skorpios II
Ranked #16 of 271 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family owned and focused on serving the best Greek food from old family recipes. Open for 19 years. Catering. Bon appetite award winning desert.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

When we walked in ,the place was mobbed but we stole the last table,I had a moussaka dinner that came with soup and salad,the Greek lemon soup was to die for,I even had to take a quart home with me.We also had a spinach pie,chicken kabob dinner.This is real greek food and the best down in south Florida,And very good service also,I will be back there at least once a week for there food.

• Visited February 2014

Pennsylvania
“Simply Excellent, Best Greek Anywhere!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the finest food anywhere in Wellington and West Palm Beach and the best Greek anywhere, period. Family run business, you'll feel like your in Mom's kitchen. Food and prices are superb. The menu offers something for everyone.
The spinach pie is so good you'll take some home. Traditional Greek dishes are plentiful and homemade right in front of you. Owners Eileen and Nick treat you like you're one of their own.
Our family goes back again and again and we always will. A++++++++++.

Mississauga, Canada
“The Best in Florida”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Scorpios II is the best Greek restaurant in Florida. Love the food and the family that own the restaurant. Everything is homemade and delicious. Highly recommended !!

• Visited December 2013
Wellington, Florida
“best greek food,best service, wonderful people all homemade!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

truly wonderful food! whomever wrote a bad review doesn't know what they're talking about! Everything is homemade every day! From the soup (best lemon chicken to their homemade spinach pie to their homemade desert which I can't even pronounce the name of but it melts in your mouth. even my kids love their Gyro meat combos! They are very hard to please!! As for their prices, They have huge portions and you Definitely get what you pay for! The only bad part is the parking. It is so busy but it is definitely worth the wait!

• Visited December 2013
Long Island, New York
“Very rude”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I bought a groupon coupon ($15 for $30). It has expired, but I said this upfront and pointed out the coupon sated it is still good for the original face value of $15.

They scrutinized the coupon for 5 minutes and made me very uncomfortable, ten refused to honor to coupon. I calmly said I'll just pay full price and it was not a big deal although I knew the coupon was actually good.

What really made me decide not to ever come back there, was the fact that as I was walking out they thought I was out of ear and eye shot they complained about me. "Can you believe that guy"

Fine if they don't want to honor a valid coupon, but really over the top to insult me as a left. I calmly paid full price without complaining at all.

• Visited October 2013